Media Felder just delivered a new “Do you wanna be a fking fighter” speech

What a weapon.

However it’s easier for him to do favours for the UFC given he’s not just an Independent Contractor that fights for them. He’s also an employee as a commentator.

If he didn’t volunteer, then Dana probably would’ve told him he’d lose his commentary job if he didn’t step in.

What a weapon.

However it’s easier for him to do favours for the UFC given he’s not just an Independent Contractor that fights for them. He’s also an employee as a commentator.

If he didn’t volunteer, then Dana probably would’ve told him he’d lose his commentary job if he didn’t step in.
That’s awfully presumptuous.

yeah losing a dominant decision really goes well

Felder could give the "I Have A Dream" speech,

and come off like Kanye interruptin Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
What a weapon.

I’m skeptical of Dana but there is no way he would have fired Felder for not fighting, that would be really wrong
<{danayeah}>

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!”

- Paul "The Irish Dragon" Felder

It was great but he stroked himself off a bit . And I ain’t even mad . 5 fucking days notice .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back