Media Felder just delivered a new “Do you wanna be a fking fighter” speech

I’m skeptical of Dana but there is no way he would have fired Felder for not fighting, that would be really wrong
<{danayeah}>

I agree it is a joke. No way it would have effected his commentating gig.

In fact I suspect Felder sought out the opportunity rather than the other way around.

I think Felder beat Hooker and RDA!!! Should be 2-0 in 2020. Very glad to hear he is back. He's got another few years of being high level.

Been hanging out with Anik way too much. The soy is rubbing off.

Dudes trying to play his dislike for the sport up to much now. Clearly a gatekeeper. If you don’t like it don’t do it. Be an announcer. You aren’t special because you are mid level fighter who announces sometimes

best known for close loses, just go away
Fuck you man, the dude took a risky fight and lost. Props to him. Felder is the kind of guy to fight to the death. He’s not a champion but he’s got the heart of a champion.

Fuck you man, the dude took a risky fight and lost. Props to him. Felder is the kind of guy to fight to the death. He’s not a champion but he’s got the heart of a champion.

“I’m a loser and I like felder because he’s a loser”

he'll be a solid gatekeeper for those looking to enter top 10 in LW

Felder bless

So glad he got that fire back, thought he was done after the Hooker fight.

I said it before this fight even started. Paul Felder fucking brings it, no quit in this dude. RDA took the "do you wanna be a fucking point fighter" route. Pathetic.
Felder is just that tough. He ate some bombs. Rda ws trying to finish him.

What a weapon.

However it’s easier for him to do favours for the UFC given he’s not just an Independent Contractor that fights for them. He’s also an employee as a commentator.

If he didn’t volunteer, then Dana probably would’ve told him he’d lose his commentary job if he didn’t step in.
That's a load of fuckin bullshit

How has felder not developed decent counter wrestling yet. He got taken down by dan hooker as well.

Fighters step in on short notice all the time. Why's he acting like he just did something monumental.

Do they? Why didn't anyone else step up against RDA then? There are so many other top 10 guys without dance partners at the moment. But nobody is willing to risk their ranking against a dangerous former champ without a top 10 beside their name. High risk low reward.

Most short notice fighters have nothing to lose. No rankings, or pitched against a higher ranked guy. Felder is #7. He is 1-2 fights away from being #1 contender. And he's willing to put it on the line without being 100% prepared, against a hungry killer.

If it happens "all the time" like you said, name me the last guy who took a short notice fight against a lower ranked opponent. Go.

CDF and Arman Tsarukyan were willing. (Didnt read the rest of your post, sry)

Split de decision was absolute bullshit,respect to felder but rda destroyed him.i was rven feeling bad for him

According to him, he was around 175-180 pounds the day the fight was called. And he made weight at LW four days later. That's insane, is unreal. I wonder how much did he recover on fight night.
Kudos to Felder.

Back