Fedor

If you can't the difference in Fedor in 2009-2011 and before (especially 2002-2004) then I can't help you.

Fedor used to be insanely strong and fast. He was neither vs BF.

I don't think fedor strength wise at any time would be close to the strength of TRT Bigfoot, guy is a SHW on supps and we all Know how much Trt benefitted him in the hunt fight compared to the fights he has been off.

Not a knock on fedor just trying to say how strong trtfoot was.

Fedor is goat, he should have beaten bifgoot and hendo. Shields dry humped hendo... Shields!

Did he dry hump trt hendo i dont think so.

When Hendo and BigBoot are off TRT they get KTFO left and right

Did he dry hump trt hendo i dont think so.

When Hendo and BigBoot are off TRT they get KTFO left and right

He was diagnosed with low testosterone in 2007 and fought Shields in 2010, so yes, it was TRT Hendo that Shields beat.

They all fucked him up in a cage.fedor in a ring>>>cage

Fedor was and is over rated. A good fighter who's almost great but nowhere near the greatest of all time. Apart from a ton of cans, who are his top wins? Cro cop and Nogueira. Cro cop didn't do too well in the UFC and while Nogueira did better, his career consisted of getting his ass kicked for the whole fight until his opponent made a mistake. Fedor was the best of a sketchy organization, for a short period of time. As soon as he went to Strikeforce his actual skill was exposed. Even Brett Rogers gave him a hard time. But he was part of Pride, and average UFC fans don't know who he is, that's why he's considered the Goat.

Do people really believe this?

Fedor is the GOAT HW. The sport is evolving and fighters in all divisions are getting better. How would prime GSP fair today? What about Anderson? They'd do well, maybe even be champs, but they might not be as dominant.

Fedor was very far ahead of anyone in his division in his time. Out of all the old school GOAT candidates(bar maybe GSP) I think prime Fedor would do the best today because his division hasn't advanced nearly as much. Even today prime Fedor would be top 3 at worst and number 1 at best.

Fedor is goat, he should have beaten bifgoot and hendo. Shields dry humped hendo... Shields!

I hate Shields, but you have to admit he's one hell of a grappler, even though he can often be too content to just blanket rather than advance and attack. The guy even edged out a decision against Maia, one of the greatest MMA grapplers ever, in a fight that was all about grappling.

Ever. Period. Point. Blank. The guy was the definition of explosive in his absolute prime.

Imagine is he was around during the more technical era of MMA (right now), and never got that disgusting staph infection.

His training wasn't the problem. His fight IQ was. And he fell into tonic immobility when he was on his back:D

Henderson did not offer anything that Fedor couldnt have dealt with. Thats just the way things go sometimes,thats all.

Werdum is legit

I love Hendo, but Hendo had a puncher's chance and got it.

Didn't see the Silva fight.

I don't think fedor strength wise at any time would be close to the strength of TRT Bigfoot, guy is a SHW on supps and we all Know how much Trt benefitted him in the hunt fight compared to the fights he has been off.

Not a knock on fedor just trying to say how strong trtfoot was.

He was strong, but prime Fedor was a perfect combination of everything.

Also. Size doesn't make one stronger by default.

franco-arnold1.jpg

Colombo was the stronger guy here.

He should have, but was stupid.

Shields humped MW Hendo to be fair, but still.

Game plan Fedor would beat them all.

Post Hendo Fedor would beat them all.

I hate Shields, but you have to admit he's one hell of a grappler, even though he can often be too content to just blanket rather than advance and attack. The guy even edged out a decision against Maia, one of the greatest MMA grapplers ever, in a fight that was all about grappling.

Yeah. Schield was being smart and actually used grappling vs Hendo:D

Fedor was just being stupid in that fight. Really stupid.

Weidman takes Fedor down whenever he chooses.

Coleman and Randleman couldn't hold Fedor down at all. They couldn't even control him let alone do anything to him. Even Arona couldn't do anything to him, but hold him. As soon as he tried something, he got thrown off.

A 232 pound shredded Coleman got on top of Fedor and Fedor easily threw him off. A 232 pound monster wrestler couldn't keep Fedor in place enough to do anything.

Taking prime Fedor down required top notch wrestling, but doing something to him there was even harder, so stop being stupid.

Hell Fedor was toying with Coleman in 2006, while Coleman humbled Jones in wrestling in training in 2009.

Grow up.

Coleman and Randleman couldn't hold Fedor down at all. They couldn't even control him let alone do anything to him. Even Arona couldn't do anything to him, but hold him. As soon as he tried something, he got thrown off.

A 232 pound shredded Coleman got on top of Fedor and Fedor easily threw him off. A 232 pound monster wrestler couldn't keep Fedor in place enough to do anything.

Taking prime Fedor down required top notch wrestling, but doing something to him there was even harder, so stop being stupid.

Hell Fedor was toying with Coleman in 2006, while Coleman humbled Jones in wrestling in training in 2009.

Grow up.

Weidman's ground game is better than Coleman's, a lot better. Coleman was a monster, but his Jitz game isn't in the same league as Weidmans. Fedor's sambo is legendary so it would be a good match-up but I think Weidman has no troubletaking Fedor down, I doubt he would keep him there long but he would for sure get a few takedowns.

It's funny when Fedor loses he is out of his prime and the other popular excuses you see. When he beats someone though, they were ALWAYS in their prime! I love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back