Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

What would happen to Sherdog if Kimbo KO'd Fedor???

yes, while we have a Pride HW as champ who is the same age as Fedor and a top 15 LHW in Fabio M as recently as a few months ago.

now shut your mouth, go back into your room and let adults discuss things.

Fabricio has 12 fewer fights and has evolved as a fighter. Fedor's greatest asset was his speed and that doesn't improve as you age.

yes, while we have a Pride HW as champ who is the same age as Fedor and a top 15 LHW in Fabio M as recently as a few months ago.

Lmao, owned. Very well said.

Re Aleks:
He's in jail for the next few years.
Also a multiple time felon, has hep C and is a connosiur or krocodil & bath salts.

He is never coming back, dude is over the edge.

i'm really confused.

ufc hw champ is werdum... he was a pride hw champ? what does fabio have anything to do with anything?

Fabricio has 12 fewer fights and has evolved as a fighter. Fedor's greatest asset was his speed and that doesn't improve as you age.

Not going to disagree with you that speed was a big part of Fedor's game, but personally i think his greatest asset was his versatility. He was equally comfortable mixing it up standing or on the ground.

If he does sign with the UFC i'd love him to fight the winner of arlovski vs mir

I want to see him fight quality competition, it saddens me to think of Fedor fighting Bobby Lashley, that does nothing for anyone.

I feel like there's going to be some serious boner deflating after his first fight.
He didnt even look good 5 years ago. People don't age in reverse.

I only care if it's UFC. The HW division has always been thin and now that the top is in one organization there's absolutely nothing interesting outside.

I'll wait until a deal is finished before getting excited.

My heart is pounding like crazy and stopping and repeat. i'm holding my breath and then breathing a bit.

I'm excited as f*ck and scared too.

I only want him in the UFC. The UFC is the only place where he can make his career even greater by surprising us all by doing something crazy.

My heart is pounding like crazy and stopping and repeat. i'm holding my breath and then breathing a bit.

I'm excited as f*ck and scared too.

I only want him in the UFC. The UFC is the only place where he can make his career even greater by surprising us all by doing something crazy.

It does seem similar to when Randy made a comeback. Like the time is right.

We won't get what we want. He'll be in Bellator.

great news. if the UFC is involved, and M-1 Global isnt, then fedor is getting signed.

I really hope to see Fedor in the UFC and especially now that it is a cleaner sport. The TKO losses in Strikeforce were against TRT users. Werdum rematch is very interesting.

I get a bad rap on here as a Fedor hater but man would I be excited to see Fedor in the UFC. He goes in there and beats some solid fighters and I will give the guy the utmost respect! However....if he does not sign with the UFC, my beliefs have been justified.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back