Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

if fedor signs with the ufc, i'll be a fedor full kit wanker.

Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

Jesus christ! LOL.. this may be the best thing Ive seen all year!!!

If Cain really is fighting Werdum again, let's go with this

Fedor vs. Stipe
Fedor vs. Winner of JDS/Reem
Winner of JDS/Reem-Fedor vs Champ

Boom. Stipe lets him get his feet wet with a winable fight (but not a total pushover) and the Reem/JDS winner would be fantasy fight for many. If he gets past that, the title shot is deserved.

He can't Zulu people anymore because his speed will now be near to nothing. Speed goes with age. If he can't Zulu people he's done.

No Zulu needed. Fedor is well-rounded enough to hang with UFC HWs like Mir, for example, who is one win away from a title shot.

Fedor:
34 wins
10 KO/TKO
16 Submissions
8 Decisions

Frank Mir (UFC HW leader in finishes):
18 wins
5 KO/TKO
9 Submissions
3 Decisions

Fedor vs Randy 1st fight

Fedor vs Barnett 2nd fight

Fedor vs Cain 3rd fight

Fedor vs Werdum 2 if he wins the others

I want to see the fights we never got to see. Fedor vs Mir is also cool.

My heart is pounding like crazy and stopping and repeat. i'm holding my breath and then breathing a bit.

I'm excited as f*ck and scared too.

I only want him in the UFC. The UFC is the only place where he can make his career even greater by surprising us all by doing something crazy.

The boy has just cried wolf too many times for me. I hope, as it would make the HW division much more interesting, but I just don't dare to believe in it.

Fedor doesn't have the UFC vibe associated with him, and the UFC is not a Russian-friendly enterprise.

Fedor vs Randy 1st fight

Fedor vs Barnett 2nd fight

Fedor vs Cain 3rd fight

Fedor vs Werdum 2 if he wins the others

I want to see the fights we never got to see. Fedor vs Mir is also cool.

Have no interest in ever seeing Randy C. fight again. The rest of the fights sound good. Replace the first fight with Stipe.

Lets say the UFC offers him $500K to show and $500 to win + PPV revenue, while Coker/Viacom offer $1M to show and $1M to win...what would you expect him to do? Whether you agree with it or not, he's not in desperate legacy-building need right now. I BADLY want him in the UFC, but I don't really know how you fault a guy for taking the money while having lesser risk to his health.

Uh..... take the one with PPV points obviously

Contract tatics.... he probably knows he is heading to bellator where the right match ups will occur.

If it's not with the UFC, it's basically just a waste of everybody's time.

I will only care when the deal is signed

I've had too much blue balls over fedor in the UFC, I can't even get hard anymore

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ alllllllll oveeeeeeeeeeeer keyboaaaaaaaaaaaard

I really hope it's UFC. If so, I guarantee he will win the championship.

If he gets signed then loses his debut to Ben Rothwell...

Fedor should take a one-fight deal for a ring rust fight against Kimbo Slice. Plenty of people want to see that. Than he should negotiate a multi-fight deal if he wants to stick with his comeback.

Back