Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

Who would Fedor even fight in Bellator? Kongo is irrelevant and would wall-n-stall him. Lashley would duck him. Volkov has no ground game. Where u at Minakov? Then there's always "superfights" at LHW with Ortiz (no me gusta) or Lawal (meh).

Would have been cool awhile ago, is Fedor still relevant?

Fedor in Bellator would be absolute shit. There are hardly any possible matchups outside the UFC that interest me in the least.

Christ, I really hope Fedor signs with the UFC.

tumblr_mj39eqJ7in1qcgr7io1_r1_500.jpg

You can see the damage Hendo did on him with that monster left hook when fedor bum rushed him and the superman punch after. Exciting fight shit finish

80-90% chance he fights in Bellator
i do believe that UFC is making a serious run at him because he would be the key to penetrate the russian market. when dana is quiet, you know something is up.

If buy something reebok, AND the ppv.

Not to shit on people's parade but weren't most the people claiming prior that it was smart business and smart for his legacy not to sign with the UFC back in the day? But now that he's coming back years later for a paycheck it is totally different?

And if he was out of his prime when he lost to Werdum, Henderson, and Bigfoot then what's this going to look like?

I've always liked Fedor (what's not to like?) but this feels like a train wreck in the making. At least both HW divisions are weak but hope he at least goes to Bellator where he will have a better chance because he's not beating the top guys in the UFC, despite the thinness of the division.

Well there were promotions like Affliction and Strikeforce around which both had the ability to give him fights vs top guys. Today, it is just the UFC with the exception of a few guys.

We will see how he looks with the rest, it could be a disaster or he could be great again

Guys he has already wrecked are in the top ten, he has a chance if he mixes his grappling and striking like he did In his prime

I'm excited but mostly only if he comes into the UFC. I just hope the age doesn't affect him too much. Hopefully he can somehow come back in top form. He is a Goat and sounds hungry. Could be amazing.

Who would Fedor even fight in Bellator? Kongo is irrelevant and would wall-n-stall him. Lashley would duck him. Volkov has no ground game. Where u at Minakov? Then there's always "superfights" at LHW with Ortiz (no me gusta) or Lawal (meh).

You forgot KIMBO. The super fight that is Kimbo VS Fedor LOL

Not to shit on people's parade but weren't most the people claiming prior that it was smart business and smart for his legacy not to sign with the UFC back in the day? But now that he's coming back years later for a paycheck it is totally different?

And if he was out of his prime when he lost to Werdum, Henderson, and Bigfoot then what's this going to look like?

I've always liked Fedor (what's not to like?) but this feels like a train wreck in the making. At least both HW divisions are weak but hope he at least goes to Bellator where he will have a better chance because he's not beating the top guys in the UFC, despite the thinness of the division.

He wasn't out of his prime he had just stopped training at the level he needed to. Whether that was injuries, burnout or new found religious zeal we'll never know. But he's looking buff as shit lately and he's had a few years to heal up.

Hopefully he has a couple good years in the UFC. I wouldn't mind seeing Fedor wearing a gold strap in the UFC. It would be a great way to cap his career.

You can see the damage Hendo did on him with that monster left hook when fedor bum rushed him and the superman punch after. Exciting fight shit finish

Hitting someone so he faceplants with his arms to his side is usually considered exciting here.

Could be a negotiation tactic. Hope not though.

I can't believe we had to wait this long to maybe get the HW goat.

He wasn't out of his prime he had just stopped training at the level he needed to. Whether that was injuries, burnout or new found religious zeal we'll never know. But he's looking buff as shit lately and he's had a few years to heal up.

Hopefully he has a couple good years in the UFC. I wouldn't mind seeing Fedor wearing a gold strap in the UFC. It would be a great way to cap his career.

If Fedor wins the HW UFC gold it would be insane!!

I myself doubt it happens, as I honestly think age and ring rust will be his biggest enemy. He's still probably top ten/top five, but I am just hesitant to say he'll run through everybody. Just being realistic about his present status as a fighter, as I do think he's lost a step or two.

Well there were promotions like Affliction and Strikeforce around which both had the ability to give him fights vs top guys. Today, it is just the UFC with the exception of a few guys.

We will see how he looks with the rest, it could be a disaster or he could be great again

Guys he has already wrecked are in the top ten, he has a chance if he mixes his grappling and striking like he did In his prime
That's the thing though, how many fights can be have in him? I don't see him getting through Cain or JDS. I think odds would be against him with anyone in the top 5. Maybe he can get a fringe top ten guy but then what? I dunno, crazier things have happened but I share to see him come back and get destroyed, especially if it wasn't a top guy. I know he's not the guy to ever count out but this is a pretty mountain to climb at this point.

I would like to see him in Bellator with his first match being a super fight with Tito. Product competition compels quality.

Bidding war for a guy that, while dominant in his time, isn't relevant in the HW or LHW division anymore... awesome!

yes, while we have a Pride HW as champ who is the same age as Fedor and a top 15 LHW in Fabio M as recently as a few months ago.

now shut your mouth, go back into your room and let adults discuss things.

Back