Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

The UFC is in a pretty good place to make him a pitch right now. I expect UFC 200 to do similar numbers to UFC 100 and with a win I imagine they would give him Werdum/Cain winner at UFC 200 and those PPV points are something Bellator/Viacom can't match.

I have no interest in seeing Fedor fight Cheick Kongo, Bobby Lashley and Lavar Johnson.

I have plenty of interest in seeing Fedor fight Werdum, Cain, JDS, Overeem, Mir, Rothwell, Bigfoot, Struve, Nelson and Barnett.

He'll be on 10k/10k with a

if fedor signs with the ufc, i'll be a fedor full kit wanker.

Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

Funny

Wants the strongest fighter in the world. Negotiates with the UFC.
Ends up fighting Pudzianowski in KSW.
Come on Last Emperor! We're counting on you!

Even I would purchase a UFC event if Fedor signs...

Not gunna happen.

We've all heard this one too many times. As someone already said, he's probably just trying to leverage his position with Bellator.

IWantToBelieve.jpg

Conor vs Aldo
Ronda vs Tate
Fedor vs Werdoom
December 2015

Make it happen, Dana.

i think it's happening, man. Romero made the call for the USA to wake and don't forget Jesus.

someone, in a tiny Russian city, listened.

Bidding war for a guy that, while dominant in his time, isn't relevant in the HW or LHW division anymore... awesome!

Please no free TS for Fedor, only after 1 (devastating) or 2 wins

GOAT.
I love Mma outside of the Ufc .
However as a heavyweight the best fights would be in the Ufc.

Not to shit on people's parade but weren't most the people claiming prior that it was smart business and smart for his legacy not to sign with the UFC back in the day? But now that he's coming back years later for a paycheck it is totally different?

And if he was out of his prime when he lost to Werdum, Henderson, and Bigfoot then what's this going to look like?

I've always liked Fedor (what's not to like?) but this feels like a train wreck in the making. At least both HW divisions are weak but hope he at least goes to Bellator where he will have a better chance because he's not beating the top guys in the UFC, despite the thinness of the division.

Back