Fedor reveals UFC negotiations in process, wants

If/when he signs with the UFC, his naysayers will then say he waited until the division was weak to sign and therefore he is still NOT the hw goat.

As soon as Fedor sees that Reebok money, he's going to sign the UFC contract without any questions.

Zuffa better pay Fedor some top fkng dollars if you ask me, and snag him up before some other organizations try to. Really hope to see Fedor in the Octagon.

The strongest fighters in the world ain't in Bellator though.

Don't you ruin this for me, Petey!

Wants the strongest fighter in the world. Negotiates with the UFC.
Ends up fighting Pudzianowski in KSW.
Come on Last Emperor! We're counting on you!

My heart sunk as I read these.

Is Lashley and Pudz stronger than Werdum and Cain?!
Anyone know howmuchtheybench?!

if fedor signs with the ufc, i'll be a fedor full kit wanker.

Untitled-1_zpsmq5owqeg.jpg

i'd buy that shit

Just imagine Cain VS Fedor. Dayum!!

But no, it will never 'appen......

If/when he signs with the UFC, his naysayers will then say he waited until the division was weak to sign and therefore he is still NOT the hw goat.

As soon as Fedor sees that Reebok money, he's going to sign the UFC contract without any questions.

I've always considered myself very Fedor-neutral (I respect him, love watching him, but also never been one to act like he's the perfect combo of Jesus Christ, a bear, and the Terminator)...so not a hater, but not a hugger either.

That said, I don't think anyone could say that about the HW division right now. It's probably better now than it ever was (as a whole). There's no Nog/CC/Prime-Barnett, but there's tons of guys who are legit dangerous fighters. How many awesome fights could we think of for Fedor in the UFC?

Werdum
Cain
JDS
Miocic
Cleanreem (FINALLY!!!)
AA
Mir
Barnett (FINALLY!?)
CC
Rothwell
Struve
Hunt
Bigfoot

Those are literally all fights I would like to see. Then also consider that we could see gimmick-type matches like Jones, or a Hendo rematch. For fans...there would be no negative to him signing with the UFC. Hell, even the haters should love the idea.

I just don't see how Coker and Viacom let him even seriously consider the UFC. Viacom could do something crazy like a $4/5M per fight deal and it wouldn't even affect them.

Dana could sure get brownie points with lots of people if he signs Fedor

Not sure he cares though

He can't Zulu people anymore because his speed will now be near to nothing. Speed goes with age. If he can't Zulu people he's done.

I get a bad rap on here as a Fedor hater but man would I be excited to see Fedor in the UFC. He goes in there and beats some solid fighters and I will give the guy the utmost respect! However....if he does not sign with the UFC, my beliefs have been justified.

Lets say the UFC offers him $500K to show and $500 to win + PPV revenue, while Coker/Viacom offer $1M to show and $1M to win...what would you expect him to do? Whether you agree with it or not, he's not in desperate legacy-building need right now. I BADLY want him in the UFC, but I don't really know how you fault a guy for taking the money while having lesser risk to his health.

If he does come to the UFC finally, make a Bigfoot rematch. Fedor will get to avenge a loss against an opponent with a fairly big name. Granted, Bigfoot could play spoiler again but I just don't see Fedor losing to the plodding post-TRT Bigfoot that we've seen over the last year.

Dana could sure get brownie points with lots of people if he signs Fedor

Not sure he cares though

Oh I would bet anything he's giving it the old college try. Not for brownie points, but because he's a fight fan. His emotionality after the last failed Fedor negotiations is proof of this. He was all kinds of sad/mad because he wants the best guys on the roster so HE can see the best fights.

If he does come to the UFC finally, make a Bigfoot rematch. Fedor will get to avenge a loss against an opponent with a fairly big name. Granted, Bigfoot could play spoiler again but I just don't see Fedor losing to the plodding post-TRT Bigfoot that we've seen over the last year.

Yes I was thinking Barnett, Bigfoot, Hunt, or Rothwell....maybe even CC. Have a like 3/4 fight plan for him and stick to it. If (this is a HUGE IF, because I don't think there's an "easy" fight in the HW division at the moment) he can keep winning:

Josh/BF/Hunt/Rothwell/CC

then

Mir/Reem/AA/etc.

then

JDS, Cain, Werdum (one who isn't the champ)

then

Champion

I only want him in the UFC if he wins every single fight.

Even I would purchase a UFC event if Fedor signs...

I would also be inclined to purchase my first ever UFC event if Fedor joined the dark side.

#whynotstreamforfree?theyarethievesanyways

(really though I don't stream, I patiently wait for a few days til it's on youtube for free.

Sweet sunshine. Fedor will sign the UFC contract.

Maybe 3 years off is what he needed. Fedor looking TST and coming for that belt!

8kKAAjP1.jpg

I don't care where he goes. I still watched his fights after leaving Strikeforce. I'll watch him anywhere, anytime. War Fedor!

Lets say the UFC offers him $500K to show and $500 to win + PPV revenue, while Coker/Viacom offer $1M to show and $1M to win...what would you expect him to do? Whether you agree with it or not, he's not in desperate legacy-building need right now. I BADLY want him in the UFC, but I don't really know how you fault a guy for taking the money while having lesser risk to his health.

If the UFC offers him $500k to show/$500k to win AND PPV %, I would expect him to take that over $1 mill to show (Bellator aint giving him 1 million to win too). He will make more with the PPV points gtd plus he is in the UFC fighting the best, which is what he wants.

Back