Fedor > GSP p4p GOAT and it's not close

GSP has fought and defeated the best competition of any "goat". Level of competition beaten is the only thing that I look at.

So GSP's "win" over Hendricks is equal to one of Fedor's destructions over a similar level opponent?

You have to take into account square cube law. It's easier to move less mass around.

True, this will make them faster, but not better. Most heavyweights Fedor included don't even know what footwork is.

GSP IMO had a more impressive run at WW than Fedor did at HW. Not by a lot, but I think the competition GSP faced p4p was better. Now for why I think Fedor is better p4p. Fedor became the GOAT HW and not many dispute that, but Fedor is a natural LHW. Fedor dominated a weightclass that he really didnt belong in, while GSP did not face a single fighter bigger than himself. Just imagine GSP being as dominant, but at MW. What Fedor did puts him p4p well above anybody else.

Hendricks was bigger (stockier) than GSP. Condit. Fitch. Just to name a few.

Yeah, Fedor is the definition of p4p king. GSP is as well.

So GSP's "win" over Hendricks is equal to one of Fedor's destructions over a similar level opponent?

GSP has better wins over better opponents period.

GSP IMO had a more impressive run at WW than Fedor did at HW. Not by a lot, but I think the competition GSP faced p4p was better. Now for why I think Fedor is better p4p. Fedor became the GOAT HW and not many dispute that, but Fedor is a natural LHW. Fedor dominated a weightclass that he really didnt belong in, while GSP did not face a single fighter bigger than himself. Just imagine GSP being as dominant, but at MW. What Fedor did puts him p4p well above anybody else.

tumblr_lh1igqo4Or1qf5nv8.gif

JBJ > GSP > Andy Silva > Fedor

He is a legit #4 on GOAT P4P. Deal with it!

Fedor >>> Anyone in ALL TIME ranking.

whoever disagress with this is just a UFC nerd who would tell you that Werdum was a "UFC reject" when he fought in Strikeforce.

It's actually very close but I got to go with the guy who finishes his fights.

With that said they're nothing bit blunt rollers when Anderson is around.

I have Anderson, GSP, Fedor as my GOAT trinity.

Aldo is just a step behind. He just needs like 1 performance to get there. Beating Conor should put him there. I would love to see a super fight involving Aldo, but I don't think he needs one to match these guys but it could help him surpass them.

Jones was in trajectory to be there and possibly surpass (tho the Gus fight showed flaws in Jones' game) but it sucks what happened with him.

Out of the 3, GSP had the toughest division but also the least impressive finishes. Fedor wasn't a natural LHW. I hate hearing that repeated again and again. As for Fedor's fighting of cans: You can easily get upset in HW; plus he fought the best guys in the division as well; he also fought at a high frequency(compare him to Cain for example).

Who's better? I don't know that's why I have a GOAT trinity :D

It's actually very close but I got to go with the guy who finishes his fights.

With that said they're nothing bit blunt rollers when Anderson is around.

I think Anderson has the weakest resume of all the "goats". He is lucky Weidman did not come along sooner.

tumblr_lh1igqo4Or1qf5nv8.gif

JBJ > GSP > Andy Silva > Fedor

He is a legit #4 on GOAT P4P. Deal with it!

JBJ while great, beat a bunch of past it fighters and got boxed up by Gus good.

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW journey man. That loss is 300x more humiliating than anything that Fedor went through in his Ls.

Anderson Silva is potentially a career juicer and has humiliating losses to japanese cans with sub .500 records in humiliating fashion, 7 years into his fighting career.

Fedor never juiced, never cut weight, never tapped to punches from Journeymen and never los to cans in humiliating fashion. He only lost two legends with incredible resumes and one top 10 HW who was juiced to the gills and 60lbs bigger on fightnight IN THE END OF HIS CAREER.

Deal with it, geek. Fedor #1

vadim2.png

You're kidding, right? Fedor's resume is by far the weakest.

Who are Anderson's 3 best wins? Fedor's wins over Nog and CC when they happened are better than any of Anderson's wins.

Who are Anderson's 3 wins? Fedor's wins over Nog and CC when they happened are better than any of Anderson's wins.

CC is one of the most overrated fighters in the history of the sport. His resume itself is extremely weak. Anderson's wins over Belfort, Henderson, and Sakurai (since we are speaking context) are better than Fedor's. Fedor's best win is Nogueira and then it completely drops off from there.

There's a reason why Anderson has more top wins than Fedor.

Back