Fedor > GSP p4p GOAT and it's not close

Fedor is heavyweight king and that usually translate to overall goat since heavyweight is the top dog. Fedor also always wins the polls on sherdog and even in brazil as goat. GSP is a fantastic fighter himself, goat of his weigh class. This is a dumb and old discussion

At this point I'd say its

Jones/Anderson
GSP/Aldo
Fedor

I just dont see what Anderson has on Jones though. Jones has exciting finishes just like Anderson and his comp is a lot better.

You would have gotten along nicely with an ex poster name Meetjoeblack.

CC is one of the most overrated fighters in the history of the sport. His resume itself is extremely weak. Anderson's wins over Belfort, Henderson, and Sakurai (since we are speaking context) are better than Fedor's. Fedor's best win is Nogueira and then it completely drops off from there.

There's a reason why Anderson has more top wins than Fedor.

In pride cro Cop was a machine. Don't be naive. Anderson's biggest win is hendo, Fedor's is nog. Both p4p greats

I just dont see what Anderson has on Jones though. Jones has exciting finishes just like Anderson and his comp is a lot better.

You would have gotten along nicely with an ex poster name Meetjoeblack.

Anderson is tied with GSP as most top wins in the sport, record for most title defenses, and an unbeatable highlight reel. There's a reason why he's Jones' idol.

Reminds of me of Ali/SRR.

GSP said Anderson is GOAT, actually. As well as Jones.

Well he did say Fedor is GOAT too so wow. Jones has always been Anderson's biggest fans when they should of been fighting eachother. Fedor is considered by most on here and by most fighters as GOAT so whatver

Well he did say Fedor is GOAT too so wow. Jones has always been Anderson's biggest fans when they should of been fighting eachother. Fedor is considered by most on here and by most fighters as GOAT so whatver

Many fans consider Anderson the GOAT as well as many fighters. Before you bring up polls, remember that polls done in boxing have Mike Tyson as #2 GOAT. Not too credible.

Many fans consider Anderson the GOAT as well as many fighters. Before you bring up polls, remember that polls done in boxing have Mike Tyson as #2 GOAT. Not too credible.

many fans did consider anderson the goat, myself included, but now hes been caught cheating, and probably did most of his career. hes no longer in the conversation, and is lucky he hasnt been shamed even more.

Well that was before his steroid bust and even worse defense. Embarrassing and a shame. That is true, but this is all opinion anyway and the options for mma are only a few select fighters.

Who are Anderson's 3 best wins? Fedor's wins over Nog and CC when they happened are better than any of Anderson's wins.

Well I do think the wins over Nog are the best wins out of any of the GOATs as Nog is damn near a GOAT himself. But keep in mind that Hendo not only beat Nog but Fedor as well. So that win is definitely comparable.

Sakurai was the #1 p4p fighter in the world when Silva beat him. Rich, Vitor compare just fine with if not trumps CC. Remember CC is the guy who drew with Wanderlei, got ko'd by Randleman, lost a decision to Hunt, and couldn't survive 1 min on the ground with Nog all before his fight with Fedor. So lets not treat him like this mythical unbeatable machine here. Elite win but nothing beyond Silva's opponents.

Fedor's top wins are Nog, CC, Tim, Arlovski....and then it drops waaayyy off...all the way down to Heath Herring. Anderson has a better overall list of opponents. Plus more top 10 wins, plus more titles, plus more title defenses, plus better performances.

GSP has fought and defeated the best competition of any "goat". Level of competition beaten is the only thing that I look at.

Ditto.

Not to mention he avenged all losses in decisive fashion (finishes 3x actually, against the 2 he lost against).

The non sense I took away for the OP was that fighting Zulu,Hong Man Chou etc... Makes you GOAT.

Back in the real world GSP is indeed the GOAT.

JBJ while great, beat a bunch of past it fighters and got boxed up by Gus good.

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW journey man. That loss is 300x more humiliating than anything that Fedor went through in his Ls.

Anderson Silva is potentially a career juicer and has humiliating losses to japanese cans with sub .500 records in humiliating fashion, 7 years into his fighting career.

Fedor never juiced, never cut weight, never tapped to punches from Journeymen and never los to cans in humiliating fashion. He only lost two legends with incredible resumes and one top 10 HW who was juiced to the gills and 60lbs bigger on fightnight IN THE END OF HIS CAREER.

Deal with it, geek. Fedor #1

vadim2.png

Hey moron, how do you know Fedor has not been juicing his entire career? How many times was Fedor tested in WWE Pride? I do not care either way but to use the Andy instance is absurd (he was popped once and at the end of his #2 GOAT career).

Fedor lost to a 40 year old plus middleweight, wait, he did not just lose...he got knocked the fuck out...face down ass up! Fedor also weighed like 18 lbs more than ancient Hendo in the fight he was put permanently on queer street.

Again, JBJ > GSP > Andy Silva > Fedor

Deal with it kid!

JBJ while great, beat a bunch of past it fighters and got boxed up by Gus good.

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW journey man. That loss is 300x more humiliating than anything that Fedor went through in his Ls.

Anderson Silva is potentially a career juicer and has humiliating losses to japanese cans with sub .500 records in humiliating fashion, 7 years into his fighting career.

Fedor never juiced, never cut weight, never tapped to punches from Journeymen and never los to cans in humiliating fashion. He only lost two legends with incredible resumes and one top 10 HW who was juiced to the gills and 60lbs bigger on fightnight IN THE END OF HIS CAREER.

Deal with it, geek. Fedor #1

vadim2.png

You say Anderson's a "career juicer" because he failed his most recent test, which was his comeback fight after having his leg snapped, but say Fedor never juiced? How do you know that Fedor wasn't simply one fight luckier than Anderson? Or maybe it was Fedor's fighting in Russia/Japan and their less stringient drug testing?

Back