Fedor: “Tim Johnson had quite a winning streak going on”

Even the guys name is like pure Alabama
well-there-it-is.gif

Not sure who is more offensive here the UFC nuthuggers trolling or the bigoted remarks about Johnson.

Well don't I feel sheepish :(
<45>
Haha it’s all good. I think Fedor is fighting Johnson because he’s scouted Johnson well (helping Moldavsky train for him), thinks he can beat him, and a win over Johnson could get Fedor a TS which I think Fedor wants before retiring.
stop it, both are cans nowadays.
Who are cans?
Actually forget it, it doesn’t matter. That TS asked a question (before his goofy thread was merged) and I answered it.
If you aren’t interested in the fight, that’s cool. Skip it. No biggie.

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing
I think Tim Johnson would honestly beat those guys and werdum being a toss up. Fedor is most likely losing this fight. I swear fedor haters are intellectually dishonest cry babies.

Fix may be in! You pay big Tim $500,000 - $1 Mill and he dropes right on his face like paycheck collector Rampage! I would as well.....Don't hate!

Fix may be in! You pay big Tim $500,000 - $1 Mill and he dropes right on his face like paycheck collector Rampage! I would as well.....Don't hate!
You’re scared that 45 year old, shot chin Fedor is going to ice the dude who sent your boy Tyrell Fortune to the shadow realm, aren’t you?

I don’t blame you.

semmy schist n hangman Choi did

most forget Hong man Choi was good one point
The only people who forgot Hong Man Choi was good are the people who deluded themselves into believing he was. That still has nothing to do with his fights against Arovski and Timmy. The claim I was refuting.

The only people who forgot Hong Man Choi was good are the people who deluded themselves into believing he was. That still has nothing to do with his fights against Arovski and Timmy. The claim I was refuting.

he was like 500 lb omg

someone pls tell in minutes when the fight is going on

I want to see Fedor last fight live but dont have a clue when it starts.. Is it like soon or 1 hour?

Swedish time

I want to see Fedor last fight live but dont have a clue when it starts.. Is it like soon or 1 hour?

Swedish time
No, prelims are about 14 1/2 hours away. Its 4AM where you are? It’d be about 7:30 PM your time I think.

No, prelims are about 14 1/2 hours away. Its 4AM where you are? It’d be about 7:30 PM your time I think.

Yes the clock here is 04:20 - had it been evening it would be 16:20.

So i guess if u say 7:30 PM is same as 19:30 here.

(really hate the am/pm system)

Thanks for your help mate :)

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing
Can't really say he ducked Barnett when Josh is the one who got their fight scuttled.

Back