Fedor: “Tim Johnson had quite a winning streak going on”

I always enjoyed Fedor's fights. But dam his fans are so cringe in their defenses of him. I cant stand the excuses, the justifications of bullshit wins and fights against cans.
1. Tim Sylvia was done and didnt even try in that fight. He had lost to an old Randy, an Old Nog, and even lost to RAY fucking Mercer after Fedor. The guy was DONE.
2. How do you make excuses after losing 3 in a row to fighting guys like Monson, Rizzo, Ishi, Singh, and Moldanado? Then you finally face an ok fighter in Mitrione and LOSE?
3. How do you justify a win streak that has names like HMC, Pele, Lindland, and 5-6 Japanese cans?

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing
Do you even watch HW mma? Those guys are all ranked lower or not ranked in bellator at all and mostly on worse runs.
Either way Fedor should retire after his fight. He’s old, slow and chinny.

Do you even watch HW mma? Those guys are all ranked lower or not ranked in bellator at all and mostly on worse runs.
Either way Fedor should retire after his fight. He’s old, slow and chinny.
He is not slow anymore.

I always enjoyed Fedor's fights. But dam his fans are so cringe in their defenses of him. I cant stand the excuses, the justifications of bullshit wins and fights against cans.
1. Tim Sylvia was done and didnt even try in that fight. He had lost to an old Randy, an Old Nog, and even lost to RAY fucking Mercer after Fedor. The guy was DONE.
2. How do you make excuses after losing 3 in a row to fighting guys like Monson, Rizzo, Ishi, Singh, and Moldanado? Then you finally face an ok fighter in Mitrione and LOSE?
3. How do you justify a win streak that has names like HMC, Pele, Lindland, and 5-6 Japanese cans?
Please take this austistic shrieking to the War Room please.

Epic win GOAT!
29ce7fc77da2d2be030fd4a3dd8db21e_w200.gif

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing

Ducked lol?

Overeem, JDS and Werdum all DUCKED Bellator through demanding unreasonable contracts.

Don't mix things up dope.

Who are these japanese cams you speak of?

Lmao at top 5 HW Tim Sylvia being "done". Are you actually implying the fat, 300+lb version of Tim that came vs Ray was the same that showed up vs Fedor?
Lmao @ you bringing up Fedor's fights when he had 30+ outings and a decade in the sport.
Lmao @ you bringing up the cans Fedor fought, when Khabib fought just as many cans, Anderson fought and lost to cans, and so did GSP.

Shit post is shit.

just sayin, but at the time of the fight... sylvia was ranked #4 hw and arlovski was ranked #2.

that said, i hope fedor (yes, the goat) and all the other old fighters just fucking retire. and stay retired.

#2 ranked bellator hw and you want to cry?

Hater

Lmfao at that division……Embarrassing
Those records in that attachment are Bellator records. E.g., Said Sowma wasn’t 1-1 in MMA, he was 1-1 in Bellator (2-1 now). He’s 8-2 overall.
Anyhow, their HW division isn’t as good as UFC’s from top to bottom, but Johnson has wins over 2 UFC top 10 HWS, and was robbed of a win over a 3rd. If Johnson was in the UFC he almost certainly wouldn’t be #2, but he’d be top 10.

One thing that kinda bothers me is Fedor said that he'd rather fight in America because there's less pressure on him. I think the pressure is what he needs. Every time he fights in Russia or Japan, he fights patient and with precision. Every time it's in America, it's chaos. He goes wild.

It's very odd.

Back