Fedor: “Tim Johnson had quite a winning streak going on”

One thing that kinda bothers me is Fedor said that he'd rather fight in America because there's less pressure on him. I think the pressure is what he needs. Every time he fights in Russia or Japan, he fights patient and with precision. Every time it's in America, it's chaos. He goes wild.

It's very odd.
nobody likes the pressure. I was at pressure today at work, didn't like it, lost my cool.

Reactions: HHJ
nobody likes the pressure. I was at pressure today at work, didn't like it, lost my cool.

Well, not the pressure that is weird. Just the fact that he fights like a crazy person in nearly all of his American performances. Meanwhile, he's calm, cool and collected in his Russia and Japan fights. We need THAT Fedor in America. I think the pressure helps him perform better. Coker said he never saw Fedor as focused. He really wanted to do well in front of his home town.

Well, not the pressure that is weird. Just the fact that he fights like a crazy person in nearly all of his American performances. Meanwhile, he's calm, cool and collected in his Russia and Japan fights. We need THAT Fedor in America. I think the pressure helps him perform better. Coker said he never saw Fedor as focused. He really wanted to do well in front of his home town.

lol, in America he fights like he just wants to get home as quick as he can.

Back