Fedor: “Tim Johnson had quite a winning streak going on”

Yup Fedor, a fight everyone wanted to see.

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing

He's not on a win streak anymore, and is 3-3 in his last 6 with KO losses to Kongo and Vitaly Minakov. Why not fight Kongo, or any of the others that expressed interest? A win over any of them would be more appealing
I agree than win over JDS would make more sense and it would be much easier fight for Fedor. JDS is equally washed up now, but brings name recognition. Johnson is all risk no reward fight now, much more dangerous than JDS.

So he ducked Overeem, Dos Santos, Barnett, and a rematch with Werdum for Johnson because he's "spearheading the division" and had "quite a win streak which obviously shows he's quite a good fighter..."

Fedor was right to not fight Overeem who was at that time a massive steroid cheat!! Dude was cutting to meet 265 and was cut from stone.. juiced to the shark gills.

If Fedor was on as many roids as Reem, he would have obliterated Reem, no doubt.. imagine Uber Fedor..

Fedor is 45 fighting the 2nd ranked HW in bellator, and you're trashing him? Keep trolling..

I spent the last 2 days thinking Fedor was fighting Anthony Rumble Johnson.

hercules-kevin-sorbo.gif

{<BJPeen}

Fedor always ducked the toughest matchups after that Cro Cop fight.

I agree than win over JDS would make more sense and it would be much easier fight for Fedor. JDS is equally washed up now, but brings name recognition. Johnson is all risk no reward fight now, much more dangerous than JDS.
There is reward to it though, that’s why he was really chosen. Fedor could potentially get a Bellator TS with a win over Johnson. Fedor wants one more major MMA title before retiring. If he loses to Johnson, he can still revisit a legends match like that for his last fight. He’s got 2 fights left, and he’s trying to accomplish something specific.

Johnson beat Kongo in the rematch. How did Fedor duck any of those guys? Are any of them signed to Bellator, do you know that Coker offered Fedor those fights? The balls to actually mention Barnett there as well LOL.

I would like to have seen him fight Josh Barnett, given where they both are in their careers, I think it would have been a solid fight. I thought this was his last fight coming up, but maybe I am mistaken.

There is reward to it though, that’s why he was really chosen. Fedor could potentially get a Bellator TS with a win over Johnson. Fedor wants one more major MMA title before retiring. If he loses to Johnson, he can still revisit a legends match like that for his last fight. He’s got 2 fights left, and he’s trying to accomplish something specific.

Johnson is #2 and JDS is not even in Bellator, yet alone ranked. He had terrible skid, lately

upload_2021-10-20_13-22-46.png

But I think Fedor retires no mater what happens next, he said he feels old

I’d rather watch him crush cans and gloat than get outclassed by Father Time and rack up damage to try and prove he’s still under 40

JDS is "equally washed" because of what? His loss to Blaydes? Or Bigi Boy? Or Gane, did losing to Gane make him washed? That's why you think JDS is a much easier fight than Tim Johnson who would've been obliterated by the same men? You conveniently forget JDS KO'ed Tuivasa and Lewis and outstruck Ivanov before losing the literal best of the division. People see the four straight losses and seem to forget who were the men handing out those losses.
Fedor was right to not fight Overeem who was at that time a massive steroid cheat!! Dude was cutting to meet 265 and was cut from stone.. juiced to the shark gills.

If Fedor was on as many roids as Reem, he would have obliterated Reem, no doubt.. imagine Uber Fedor..

Fedor is 45 fighting the 2nd ranked HW in bellator, and you're trashing him? Keep trolling..
Saying he'd also turn into the same kind of monster as Overeem if he took steroids (lol) is silly. Everyone reacts to steroids differently. Josh Barnett had the body of a melted candle and he took cocktails of roids, being busted by organizations that aren't even close to USADA in effectiveness multiple times.

Back