FEB.23rd James Degale vs Eubank JR PBC Showtime/US- ITV/ UK

bermane.......i am just not going to say anything

Exactly. I said it when it was announced, and I will say it again. Bermane has fought once in like 3 years, being KOed in the first minute pretty much. He looked so awful and slow, and he isn't going to show up any better this weekend. Bermane is getting beat down badly, and will offer nothing in return to test Joyce

degale-eubank-weights%20(10).jpg

Weights from London for Saturday’s Showtime card (3:45 p.m. ET): James DeGale 166 pounds, Chris Eubank Jr. 167; Joe Joyce 265, Bermane Stiverne 273; Lee Selby 134.5, Omar Douglas 132.

really happy to see Nate get this opportunity. He was trained by Jeff Mayweather when he fought. He was good, but got sidetracked and as a result had a short career. Then he learned to be a trainer under Jeff

i will just throw this out there. Bermane was sparring with amateurs who never even had an amateur fight. they were also short and chunky. Not sure how that prepares you for this fight. But he has always done that from what i have seen

Does Omar Douglas have any kind of a shot in this one? Selby has jumped up two weight classes and I fancy a bet against him.

Back