FEB.23rd James Degale vs Eubank JR PBC Showtime/US- ITV/ UK

Got an email from Sony, you can get the fight card through psn in Europe, 20 quid...not sure I care enough to stay in but might be of interest to some of you, for some reason it wasn't showing in the shop but search for boxing and it's there.

Is anyone legit interested in this fight and is gonna buy the ppv? Legit interested.

I'll be watching it, but I doubt I'll buy it.
To be honest I think Joyce vs stiverne is the more compelling fight id watch that. But I don't see where this puts either degale or Eubank. Seems like a money grab.

To be honest I think Joyce vs stiverne is the more compelling fight id watch that. But I don't see where this puts either degale or Eubank. Seems like a money grab.
Joyce v Stiverne is the main reason why I'll be watching the card too. Eubank Jr being on PPV in non PPV worthy fights is a regular occurrence.

I'll be watching free on Showtime. I enjoy these mid-day cards from the UK. It's a great post-gym, pre-Saturday night reason to knock a few back and enjoy the sweet science!

I'll be watching free on Showtime. I enjoy these mid-day cards from the UK. It's a great post-gym, pre-Saturday night reason to knock a few back and enjoy the sweet science!
God dammit you guys have this shit so good.

That’s exactly how I feel Phil. I’m interested to see if Eubank jr has learned some boxing skills. We all know de gale is shot. I’m not buying this card for Joyce vs stiverne, but it is the most compelling fight!

joyce-stiverne%20(1).jpg

That’s exactly how I feel Phil. I’m interested to see if Eubank jr has learned some boxing skills. We all know de gale is shot. I’m not buying this card for Joyce vs stiverne, but it is the most compelling fight!
I get that. Is his old man still his overlord? I kinda give up til he sends the old man packing.

Never liked de gale either. Think the pair of them are twats.

We got broner Pac for free and then this is 20 quid. I dunno mang. Steep.

from what i have seen, it wont be very compelling

I agree, it’s More interest in how Joyce is coming along. I won’t be buying this card
joe works really hard and is determined to be a world champion. not saying he gets there, just that he is doing what it takes to give him a chance. bermane.......i am just not going to say anything

Back