Feasting on ancient, smaller, weaker Brazilian strikers has went to Chris's head

He won't actually fight Rockhold, guaranteed.

He can't beat Halsey, Rockhold, Storm, Manhoef, Jacare, Storm, Mousasi, Schilling, Tito...the list goes on. That's why you'll never see him fight any of these guys.

Hehehehe, Tito at the end made me lose it.

Well done TS. You managed to slam 4 great fighters in one post. That's talent.

Weidman dismantled a previously considered unbeatable striker responsible for the most impressive highlight reel of knockouts in UFC history. Twice. He might not possess the raw athleticism of other contenders and/or champions, but he's hard working and cerebral, which has netted him a belt. Discrediting him again on hindsight argumentation is fucking useless and asinine.

Well you pretty much Weidman'd the T/S.....

/thread

Gus, DC, Glover and TRT-Belfort

40 year old Silva, Non TRT-Belfort, Machida.

Weidman's best win IMO was Lyoto.

Lmao so you don't think his best win was knocking out Silva? How can anyone say this shit seriously. Haters are something else

Nope.

In a comparison with a 205lbs prime Jon Jones, the fighters that Weidman has already beat were ancient, tiny, and frail. Nothing remotely useless or asinine about it.

Who at middleweight is not ancient , tiny, and frail compared to Jones?

Randy Couture feasted on the souls of men the age of his son.

Lmao so you don't think his best win was knocking out Silva? How can anyone say this shit seriously. Haters are something else

Not a hater. Weidman is really good, but Anderson's kryptonite has always been wrestling. Of all people GSP predicted Anderson to lose that fight. I was much more impressed with his win over Lyoto because he went 5 hard rounds with him.

Not a hater. Weidman is really good, but Anderson's kryptonite has always been wrestling. Of all people GSP predicted Anderson to lose that fight. I was much more impressed with his win over Lyoto because he went 5 hard rounds with him.

OK but he beat Anderson on the feet in both fights so what is your point?

He finished roided up Anderson twice, and will beat the playboy too.

Anderson was never proved to be on roids then. Only the Diaz fight. You should be punished for your false accusations.

Old and weak you say and yet still top contenders at the time. That can only mean that they had risen above the supposedly younger and stronger competitors. Such arguments are self-defeating in purpose.

Anderson was never proved to be on roids then. Only the Diaz fight. You should be punished for your false accusations.

Why? No one gets punished for repeatedly saying Cyborg is on steroids because of a failed drug test years ago despite passing random drug tests since then.

Weidman has been DOMINATING fighters that people thought unbeatable...till they faced Weidman, i.e. Silva and 185lbs Machida. It is easy to say people are bums after they lose to the champ tho on their rise to the ts they looked amazing. The Chris is legit.

I think he would give Bones the hardest fight since Gus.

Never doubt Weidman, he'd be more of a challenge then most LHW's to Jones imo.

He won't actually fight Rockhold, guaranteed.

He can't beat Halsey, Rockhold, Storm, Manhoef, Jacare, Storm, Mousasi, Schilling, Tito...the list goes on. That's why you'll never see him fight any of these guys.

Manhoef.. :icon_lol: come on son

Lol, you people come up with the most ridiculous threads...

Why? No one gets punished for repeatedly saying Cyborg is on steroids because of a failed drug test years ago despite passing random drug tests since then.

Everyone knows Anderson failed one test from his very last fight. Naming random fights from the past and assuming he was juiced isnt fair regardless of what you want to believe unless you say its a belief. He's claiming facts here but it hasn't been proven. Same goes for any fighter.

It would be like me saying Weidman covered up his ped juicing for the Anderson fights and got away with it... I have no right to say those things.

lets see if jj can get out of jail first guys

its called confidence bro.

You may have never experienced this feeling but it exists.

Back