Feasting on ancient, smaller, weaker Brazilian strikers has went to Chris's head

Kelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He thinks because he can edge declining Machida on points, take down and demolish the TRT-less old Vitor, and take advantage of ancient Anderson's frailties, that he can therefore jump 20lbs and defeat the biggest, best lightheavyweight there has ever been.

Jones would absolutely handle Weidman. With ease. The Chris is in dire need of a reality check, and I wouldn't be surprised if The Luke provides it. Rockhold is not 40, not shot, not small & light, and not coming off juice - ie, a whole new ballgame for Weidman.

He finished roided up Anderson twice, and will beat the playboy too.

Weidman dismantled a previously considered unbeatable striker responsible for the most impressive highlight reel of knockouts in UFC history. Twice. He might not possess the raw athleticism of other contenders and/or champions, but he's hard working and cerebral, which has netted him a belt. Discrediting him again on hindsight argumentation is fucking useless and asinine.

Weidman dismantled a previously considered unbeatable striker responsible for the most impressive highlight reel of knockouts in UFC history. Twice. He might not possess the raw athleticism of other contenders and/or champions, but he's hard working and cerebral, which has netted him a belt. Discrediting him again on hindsight argumentation is fucking useless and asinine.

Nope.

In a comparison with a 205lbs prime Jon Jones, the fighters that Weidman has already beat were ancient, tiny, and frail. Nothing remotely useless or asinine about it.

no shit eh... didnt he beat munoz for a title shot? beat SOMEONE decent please

Jones feasted on smaller, weaker older competition as well if we are going this route.

Nope.

In a comparison with a 205lbs prime Jon Jones, the fighters that Weidman has already beat were ancient, tiny, and frail. Nothing remotely useless or asinine about it.

exactly.

My advice? Stop posting on this topic and never return to it.

chris is one of the hardest working dudes in the sport

he will decision rockhold

It'd probably g9 to my head too if I had knocked out Anderson fucking Silva

TS just so you know Anderson was on the most epic UFC run in history and was known as the greatest striker in mma history when that happened. Not a small achievement you can just dismiss

He will out-point Jones in a boring grappling fest of a fight.

this. such total fail in the OP.

previously #1 p4p unbeatable anderson is over-the-hill / ancient because... weidman beat him. wtf kind of dopey ass circular logic is that.

Exactly. He's not very good at all but he gets all the Dana handpicked old men and cans to prop his record. There's probably five or six guys in Bellator and two or three more in UFC that would absolutely wipe the floor with him. But you'll never see him fight any of them. Thanks Dana.

Exactly. He's not very good at all but he gets all the Dana handpicked old men and cans to prop his record. There's probably five or six guys in Bellator and two or three more in UFC that would absolutely wipe the floor with him. But you'll never see him fight any of them. Thanks Dana.

Obvious troll but can give us some names please? He is fighting Rockhold who is the 2nd best MW in the world right now for me.

Obvious troll but can give us some names please? He is fighting Rockhold who is the 2nd best MW in the world right now for me.

He won't actually fight Rockhold, guaranteed.

He can't beat Halsey, Rockhold, Storm, Manhoef, Jacare, Storm, Mousasi, Schilling, Tito...the list goes on. That's why you'll never see him fight any of these guys.

Jones feasted on smaller, weaker older competition as well if we are going this route.

Gus, DC, Glover and TRT-Belfort

40 year old Silva, Non TRT-Belfort, Machida.

Weidman's best win IMO was Lyoto.

Back