Feasting on ancient, smaller, weaker Brazilian strikers has went to Chris's head

Well, they were supposed to have indicted weeks ago but the victim won't or can't release her medical records. If they don't get that evidence then they have to drop the felony charge(though can still proceed with multiple misdemeanor charges).

oh yeah, i remember something like that

the ufc's role in the story, i see

Exactly. He's not very good at all but he gets all the Dana handpicked old men and cans to prop his record. There's probably five or six guys in Bellator and two or three more in UFC that would absolutely wipe the floor with him. But you'll never see him fight any of them. Thanks Dana.

lol you are a fucking idiot. Who are these guys?

oh yeah, i remember something like that

the ufc's role in the story, i see

I think it's more that the victim can get paid from a future civil suit quicker if Jones is a free man rather than incarcerated or they just want to move on.

I listed them earlier.

Yes, you did. And you're still delusional.

He can't beat Halsey, Rockhold, Storm, Manhoef, Jacare, Storm, Mousasi, Schilling, Tito...the list goes on. That's why you'll never see him fight any of these guys.

Halsey? Ha. His TD and great game is ok, but beating Storm on the ground isn't exactly impressive. You must buy into Bellator's hype (and I LOVE watching Storm fight).

Storm? Get real. If he can't beat Tito or Halsey he has NO prayer against Weidman.

Tito, Schilling, Mousasi (as much as I'm a fan), you must be trolling. Mousasi has the best chance of the three, but if he can't stop King Mo, Weidman would brutalized him.

Jacare, legit threat, but saying he "can't" beat him is trolling, seriously.

Rockhold, see Jacare.

You're just a troll, keep your mouth closed before the adults spank you.

You are insinuating that his resume is overrated or that his skills are overrated, which is retarded.

But there's some truth in this statement, in that Weidman has never fought a legit wrestler/good striker. I'm not saying he's going to lose when it happens, but it's tough stylistic match-up across the board.

Oh and yes, Jones absolutely destroys Weidman at this point.

Last edited:
Yes, you did. And you're still delusional.

Halsey? Ha. His TD and great game is ok, but beating Storm on the ground isn't exactly impressive. You must buy into Bellator's hype (and I LOVE watching Storm fight).

Storm? Get real. If he can't beat Tito or Halsey he has NO prayer against Weidman.

Tito, Schilling, Mousasi (as much as I'm a fan), you must be trolling. Mousasi has the best chance of the three, but if he can't stop King Mo, Weidman would brutalized him.

Jacare, legit threat, but saying he "can't" beat him is trolling, seriously.

Rockhold, see Jacare.

You're just a troll, keep your mouth closed before the adults spank you.

You're right. I was wrong - I forgot that Romero and King Mo would crush him too. Sorry Dana, try not to cry too much.

Last edited:
Jones beats Weidman in his sleep. This isn't an interesting fight for anyone with even the slightest clue about MMA. Styles make fights - Every strength Weidman has is done to a far superior level by Bones. Add a huge size advantage, reach advantage and the fight is murder for Weidman.

Well done if he wants to challenge himself. He should move up and try his luck

It's normal for a champion to have this type of mentality.

You're right. I was wrong - I forgot that Romero would crush him too. Sorry Dana, try not to cry too much.

Yes, I'm Dana, just keep believing that because your points are weak.

Romero does have a legit shot. Him, Jacare and Rockhold are the real deal. I don't think they'll beat him, but who knows?

Crush him? You're a tool, or at best just a hater. I don't think Weidman is the GOAT, or the best ever (he still has a number of wins to go), but he sure as shit has an impressive resume, and if you deny that you're a fucking idiot.

He's willing to do what the previous champ never had the guts to do and people still shit on him?

He thinks because he can edge declining Machida on points, take down and demolish the TRT-less old Vitor, and take advantage of ancient Anderson's frailties, that he can therefore jump 20lbs and defeat the biggest, best lightheavyweight there has ever been.

Jones would absolutely handle Weidman. With ease. The Chris is in dire need of a reality check, and I wouldn't be surprised if The Luke provides it. Rockhold is not 40, not shot, not small & light, and not coming off juice - ie, a whole new ballgame for Weidman.

You are a huge retard and a hater. He's asking to challenge the best in the world to prove himself.

TS, you're always going to be a low life fat/skinny loser on the internet with no accomplishments in life because of your weak mentality. You'll never have a girlfriend and for sure never kids.

Weidman beat the best available. It's only in retrospect that people are talking about them being old and past their prime. Up until then the same people making this claim probably thought they would wreck Weidman. I'm sure if he beats Rockhold that they will find a way to claim that Luke was never any damn good or went past his prime five minutes before the fight started.

He just wants the payday obviously. He offered to fight Jones just like Chael did after Hendo got injured.

He won't actually fight Rockhold, guaranteed.

He can't beat Halsey, Rockhold, Storm, Manhoef, Jacare, Storm, Mousasi, Schilling, Tito...the list goes on. That's why you'll never see him fight any of these guys.

Lol at Melvin and Tito. Fat hipster alert

If you think Weidman would beat either of them, we need to get you the antidote for Dana kool aid.

We need to get you the cure for that beard growing on your neck and your clear borderline autism.

I suggest finding a lady, but methinks that is hard for you.

We need to get you the cure for that beard growing on your neck and your clear borderline autism.

I suggest finding a lady, but methinks that is hard for you.

My wife would disagree with you on that. So you just go back to being Dana's wife and we'll call it a day.

Back