Feasting on ancient, smaller, weaker Brazilian strikers has went to Chris's head

If you think Weidman would beat either of them, we need to get you the antidote for Dana kool aid.

You failed to.post ANY reason your "list" of juggernaut would beat Weidman. I'm not saying he's invincible, no one is, but at least back up your arguments motherfucker.

As always, I would like a good fight and don't care who your boyfriend is.

I am 100% certain TS talked shit and said CW had no shot to beat Anderson, but his legend got crushed and now he is a salty hater. lmao

He thinks because he can edge declining Machida on points, take down and demolish the TRT-less old Vitor, and take advantage of ancient Anderson's frailties, that he can therefore jump 20lbs and defeat the biggest, best lightheavyweight there has ever been.

Jones would absolutely handle Weidman. With ease. The Chris is in dire need of a reality check, and I wouldn't be surprised if The Luke provides it. Rockhold is not 40, not shot, not small & light, and not coming off juice - ie, a whole new ballgame for Weidman.

Chris might lose to Jones but he ain't losing top Rockhold

You failed to.post ANY reason your "list" of juggernaut would beat Weidman. I'm not saying he's invincible, no one is, but at least back up your arguments motherfucker.

OK fine Dana, let's go.

Weidman has no real skills. That's right, NONE. He's ok at everything but not good at anything. Poor cardio and weak chin (nearly KO'd by TRT-less Vitor.) He's not even that great a wrestler and didn't even win a title. Idiots like you that drink the Dana kool aid see his padded record full of old men and cans and think he must be some kind of god, but us smart fans know he's nothing but a product of Dana's hype. Now let's compare that to the skills of the people on my list:

Halsey: high level, All-American wrestler, legit KO power, would tool Chris easily on the ground.

Rockhold: dynamic boxing/wrestling/BJJ. Beats Chris standing or on the feet.

Storm: Master of Sports in Sambo, International Master of Sports in hand to hand combat. Holds a degree in sport science. Russian. Beats Chris standing or on the ground.

Manhoef: Ranked kickboxer. No one can stand with him. Devestating striking. Chris isn't fast enough or athletic enough to take him down. Easy KO win for Manhoef.

Jacare: Most decorated BJJ player in history with legit KO power. Beats Chris however/whenever/wherever he wants.

Mousasi: Legit K-1 level kickboxing. Several K-1 wins over top contenders. Olympic caliber boxing. Judo black belt. Probably wins standing but could also win the grappling.

Schilling: #2 ranked kickboxer in Glory. Stellar takedown defense. Chris can't take him down and dies on the feet.

Tito: Legit wrestling credentials. Too strong for Chris. Underrated submission game. Devestating GnP. Wins on the ground easily.

Romero: Silver medal wrestling. Why are we still even bothering?

King Mo: Olympic wrestler, has the skills to win the gold medal. Legit KO power. Way too strong and athletic for Chris. Wins wherever the fight goes.

These are FACTS, Dana. Your golden boy doesn't have the skills to compete with anyone I listed. Don't use fight finder - watch the actual fights and see skills. You'll see what I mean.

These are FACTS, Dana. Your golden boy doesn't have the skills to compete with anyone I listed. Don't use fight finder - watch the actual fights and see skills. You'll see what I mean.

Have you considered the possibility that you are awfully affected by the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Weidman is the champion because he beat everyone in his way. Maybe once he tools Rockhold you start understanding what you are watching. But I doubt it, you simply can't recognize skill. You recognize flash, flare and associate that with skill.

Nope.

In a comparison with a 205lbs prime Jon Jones, the fighters that Weidman has already beat were ancient, tiny, and frail. Nothing remotely useless or asinine about it.

And yet Machida and Belfort are both former 205'ers who both also fought Jones.

LOL@them being small they are the same size as Weidman. Belfort just didnt have his steroids that he spent most of his career on so yes he did look frail because for once he was natural.

Weidman isnt beating Jones. Partly because he doesnt have the skill set or the punching power and also because Jones sorry ass is going to serve jail time like Tyson.

Weidman's been talking about fighting Jones before he ever fought a Brazilian.

Also, The Chris' last 2 opponents are opponents Jones beat as well... One of them is still considered one of Jones' greatest victories to this day.

When did Sherdog start shitting on fighters that want to move UP in weight class and challenge themselves? Jesus Christ. The Chris is the anti-GSP and people are hating him for it. It's insanity.

He thinks because he can edge declining Machida on points, take down and demolish the TRT-less old Vitor, and take advantage of ancient Anderson's frailties, that he can therefore jump 20lbs and defeat the biggest, best lightheavyweight there has ever been.

Jones would absolutely handle Weidman. With ease. The Chris is in dire need of a reality check, and I wouldn't be surprised if The Luke provides it. Rockhold is not 40, not shot, not small & light, and not coming off juice - ie, a whole new ballgame for Weidman.

[YT]5hfYJsQAhl0[/YT]

Weidman's been talking about fighting Jones before he ever fought a Brazilian.

Also, The Chris' last 2 opponents are opponents Jones beat as well... One of them is still considered one of Jones' greatest victories to this day.

When did Sherdog start shitting on fighters that want to move UP in weight class and challenge themselves? Jesus Christ.

There's like a handful of very loud Chris haters who were so emotionally invested in Silva's invincibility that he broke them when he broke Anderson.

It's sad to watch, such a childish and stupid reaction to guys doing their job. If Weidman had lost to Anderson, these guys would be playing him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread because that would look great on Anderson. The fact that he beat Anderson twice, leaving no doubt as to who the best is, has them all crying.

There's like a handful of very loud Chris haters who were so emotionally invested in Silva's invincibility that he broke them when he broke Anderson.

It's sad to watch, such a childish and stupid reaction to guys doing their job. If Weidman had lost to Anderson, these guys would be playing him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread because that would look great on Anderson. The fact that he beat Anderson twice, leaving no doubt as to who the best is, has them all crying.

That's it in a nutshell.

The reason why Chris fights so infrequently is because he knows that most of his challengers are old and that he can simply wait them out.

Weidman dismantled a previously considered unbeatable striker responsible for the most impressive highlight reel of knockouts in UFC history. Twice. He might not possess the raw athleticism of other contenders and/or champions, but he's hard working and cerebral, which has netted him a belt. Discrediting him again on hindsight argumentation is fucking useless and asinine.

Damn dude, this about covers it all. Nothing more needs to be added.

Its very notable that a lot of them have migrated to Jones as well. I remember back during Jon's initial rise his fanbase was actually quite sane and a lot of criticism of him was more salty Machida and Rampage fans(notable NOT Shogun fans) than a result of his actions.

Post Anderson loses to Weidman though its notable his fanbase has become a lot more unreasonable, the push for him being "the guy to make sure Fedor isn't GOAT" a lot stronger and the desire to excuse his increasingly unreasonable actions progressively greater.

exactly.

My advice? Stop posting on this topic and never return to it.

I think this guy or someone else with multiple accounts obviously has posted really shitty troll threads the last 5 days. I hope they look the ISP up and see. Just too many stupid threads, always argumentative, involving seriously asinine statements about the fighters - way too many horribly trollish threads the last few days.

Not original, not funny, just overall sad. It's more than likely it's a couple, but the "logic", the "arguments" all seem pretty stupid no hindsight needed.

What a shit thread. He has beaten everybody the UFC has put in front of him including 3 former champions. This thread reeks of bitterness.

It would have been hilarious if you would have called Anderson Silva ancient, small, and weak right before Chris beat him the first time. You would have been laughed off of Sherdog.

Thread title is super dumb.

Back