• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FBI informant in Obama Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

I would probably be inclined against disbelieving them based solely upon their status as anonymous. There are many legit reasons why a source could or should stay anonymous in any given situation.

It is merely odd to me that many users on the right within this site laughed away the claims made against Trump based upon sources being anonymous, yet apply no such strictures in regard to Hilary Clinton.

I can't speak for anyone else but considering this source is going to testify before congress that adds more weight to it. Wouldn't you agree that a source that is anonymous and a source that is anonymous but is testifying before congress our two different things?

I can't speak for anyone else but considering this source is going to testify before congress that adds more weight to it. Wouldn't you agree that a source that is anonymous and a source that is anonymous but is testifying before congress our two different things?

I hope its an open hearing and not another closed door one.

Hopefully the informant doesn’t get fatally robbed with nothing taken from him.

WOW

CNN attacking Trump on this because he lifted gag order on this informant

They are saying we have to trust the FBI and JD and they were right to threaten this informant not to talk.

How can anyone take CNN serious

Back