FBI has been investigating Hunter Biden since 2019 for money laundering involving China

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's an open investigation since 2019 and looks like the FBI already knew a lot about what has come out recently with this Bubolinski guy. Hunter Biden looks to be involved with the Chinese money laundering and that Joe Biden himself likely knew about Hunter's dealings with China and may be implicated as well because of it

Russian disinfo
Not voting for hunter

Lalalala I can't hear you

Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg

If it is true it should disqualify Biden as it is HIGHLY likely that Biden knew and is compromised by the Chinese.

However, I need to see what the FBI says and see if it gains traction in the Senate

The investigation is planned to wrap up as soon Trump is out of office.

Last thread devolved into a link fest to CP, thus getting shut down...let's see how long it takes this Qfest to go completely batshit.

Oh, and Hunter is not running for office.

You think Joe Biden didn't know anything about Hunter's dealings with China considering that Joe himself is involved in getting Hunter these high money transactions with foreign corporations?

they have been hoping for a Biden win so they could quietly dispose of the evidence.

If it is true it should disqualify Biden as it is HIGHLY likely that Biden knew and is compromised by the Chinese.

However, I need to see what the FBI says and see if it gains traction in the Senate

You guys are awesome. You can connect these dots but Trump has no idea his son, son-in-law and campaign manager (at the time) knew nothing of a meeting happening doors down from him with Russians about election interference?

You think Joe Biden didn't know anything about Hunter's dealings with China considering that Joe himself is involved in getting Hunter these high money transactions with foreign corporations?
Evidence me. I want to believe.

Of course Joe was in on it and guiding his half baked son.

Amazing that the 2020 election and the 2016 election have such similarities in regards to their candidates and the things surrounding them JUST prior to election day. Democrats didn't learn anything in the last 4 years.

Evidence me. I want to believe.

You could be right that Joe Biden had no idea what was going on. Here he is on record stating that he has no idea about Hunter Biden's business dealings

Forgive me if I don't seem to have faith in the FBI's abilities anymore. They have really important other matters to attend too. Like NASCAR garage pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back