Favorite super hero and why

Torn between Marv, Hellboy, Deadpool and Batman.

In the end...

Batman. It's always been Batman.
exactly

images

TOP HARD HERE MY TOP 3 AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD

HORRORSHOW I LIKED THE aoa SERIES
THE SANDMAN WESLEY DODDS SANDMAN MYSTERY THEATHRE IS ONE OF MY FAV SERIES REMEMBER THINKING IT WAS NEAT THAT ALL HE HAD WAS A GAS GUN
FANTOMEX

I love Fantomex as well. What an awesome character. More good stuff that came out of Morrisons Xmen run.

He was done some justice by Remender. They killed him off, changes him, did all sorts of weird stuff to him.

I liked when he was that awesome thief of riches and antiquity.

And I really can't choose 1 but I always loved, Wolverine, Spidey, Green Lantern.

Also Elijah Snow from the Planetary series.

The only reason the Hulk is green was because of a fault in the printing process of the early comics. He was supposed to be grey, but he always ended up with a greenish tint. Stan Lee eventually just embraced it.

Oh, and on topic, I don't have a favorite.

Deadpool/Flash. Favorite color red.

Hulk/Gambit when I cared about that stuff.

The only reason the Hulk is green was because of a fault in the printing process of the early comics. He was supposed to be grey, but he always ended up with a greenish tint. Stan Lee eventually just embraced it.

Oh, and on topic, I don't have a favorite.

No, that's not true.

3112292-punisher+ennis.jpg

For his stance on crime and punishment. And the fact that he's just a dude.

After that it's a toss up between Cap (for always taking the moral high road), The Hulk (for proving anger is not a wasted emotion) and Thor for being the fucking God of Thunder.

Favorite comic character have to be Bizarro.

But if it must be a hero, then Flash. He is funny and witty and the flashest human being alive. Saved the JL and world on critical times.

I don't have a single favourite Superhero. In no particular order my favourites are:

Batman

Judge Dredd

Wolverine

Deadpool

Spiderman

The Punisher

Daredevil

Preacher(Jesse Custer)

Captain America

Hulk

Ironman

Conan

Superman

Favorite comic character have to be Bizarro.

But if it must be a hero, then Flash. He is funny and witty and the flashest human being alive. Saved the JL and world on critical times.

If DC had some balls they would make Bizarro a part of the movie franchise.

It was always Batman and the Punisher. I found them more relatable - regular human beings doing what needed to be done without being gifted super speed or super strength or the ability to fly. Batman's just a dude that works out a lot.

So many fun super heroes. Can't choose.

Spider-Man.
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man!

Because he was a scientist, a crime fighter, and a very moral person.

If DC had some balls they would make Bizarro a part of the movie franchise.

Even their power house, Superman, fail to make a good impression movie-wise. Doubt any major villain will take up a critical in any franchise. We just have to see how Dawn of Justice does.

I'm not exactly impressed with the castings, especially Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor with hair. But I won't criticise much until I actually seen the film.

EDIT:
Kevin Spacey did an excellent job as Lex Luthor imo but Return of Superman seems to be relatively hated. But Spacey is Spacey, he owned the show imo.

Always been a fan of Deathstroke.

Back