Favorite super hero and why

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
My favorite super hero is Hulk I know he may not be a hero but he definitely bad@$$.

Wolverine because my hair really does grow like that

Deadpool. Because he is sword wielding, has a sense of humor, and singlehandedly destroyed the marvel universe.

Last edited:
Banana man.... He is a banana... He's nemesis is an apple. Speaks for itself really.

Probably Spiderman. Don't know if there is any exact reason, but I used to buy all of his comics.

The Joker...because they pray for villains when their hero's let them down

Spiderman. Would watch his cartoon when i was a kid and just always thought he was so cool. I like his abilities; enhanced strength without it being silly, able to climb anything, web swinging, spidey senses, and he's smart and just a regular dude in life.

Depends on the day, I have never been big on Super Heroes. I really enjoy chaotic characters and anti heroes. So I like Lobo, Punisher, Deathstroke, and to an extent Deadpool even though the majority of his comic arcs suck. Even Wolverine is cool but he's never at the top of my list. Out of the Batman realm Terry McGinnis from Batman Beyond is my favorite Batman.

Beast. I felt bad for him in New X-men, when he started to DEevole into a cat. I saw it parallel the aging process and dementia, and it was a good story line. Moreover, I like how "the beast" turned out to be a highly evollved cat. I also like how he could have been much more of a "beast", but rather played into his intellect, rather than physically training like Wolverine would.

edit: Ippo is my all time favorite, if including manga. Cause he is awesome.

Deadpool. Because he is sword yielding, has a sense of humor, and singlehandedly destroyed the marvel universe.
Loved the movie so very much. Want to see it again before I can buy it.

Batman for me. I'll forget everything between Keaton to Christian, gaggin for Old Man Batfleck.

giphy.gif

TOP HARD HERE MY TOP 3 AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD

HORRORSHOW I LIKED THE aoa SERIES
THE SANDMAN WESLEY DODDS SANDMAN MYSTERY THEATHRE IS ONE OF MY FAV SERIES REMEMBER THINKING IT WAS NEAT THAT ALL HE HAD WAS A GAS GUN
FANTOMEX

Last edited:
Not my favourite but it would be pretty wild to get either Invisible Girl or Mystique behind the barn.

I was always a big fan of the The Thing. Back when I actually use to read and collect, the Thing had his own series. I'm not sure he still does. But it had a kind of dark neo noir theme before that was a really cool thing.

The comic movies have not done his character justice. In fact, just the opposite, they've made him super annoying.

Spider-Man because he was the character I could relate most to when I was a kid watching the 90s animated cartoon.

Also, web-slinging looks super fun.

Spider-Man because he was the character I could relate most to when I was a kid watching the 90s animated cartoon.

Also, web-slinging looks super fun.
and you can relate noe with the spidey-sling? Right? Better that than wipe on the curtains?!

Damien Hellstrom
MoonKnight

Honourable mentions to : Conan, Longshot, original Psylocke Betsy Braddock

Back