Favorite super hero and why

8XSNjzo.gif

DsKZDIg.gif

The two best Hulks EVER.

Him/Adam Warlock...The avenging hand of light. I like the idea of the embodiment of righteous anger.

adam-warlock.jpg

I also always liked Gambit because I own his first appearance and he seems mad chill.

Torn between Marv, Hellboy, Deadpool and Batman.

In the end...

exactly

images
Leave out Marv and you've pretty much got my pics, in order. TAS Batman is my hero.

I collected Spawn up until the hundredth or so issue, but really that character never lived up to its potential.

No, that's not true.

Ah, I was half right. It's been years since I heard about the story.

Another thing, I love Stan Lee's take on adaptations from comics to movies and tv. He's realistic and accepting of it. He's right in that you can never truly replicate a work from one form of media to another.

It makes all of the comic book nerds' whining about things being different in the movies look silly.... well, sillier.

Batman. Because he has actual skills and tools and isn't some magical :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who flies around in his underwear.

Batman. Because he has actual skills and tools and isn't some magical :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who flies around in his underwear.
No, he just jumps from rooftops in his underwear... with his spandex-wearing "boy wonder" who lives with him in a cave.

No, he just jumps from rooftops in his underwear... with his spandex-wearing "boy wonder" who lives with him in a cave.

You better watch your whore mouth you dirty pirate hooker...

Deadpool because I jump on all of the current bandwagons.

Punisher, then Captain America.

I guess I like superheroes that embody ideals. It makes for better, more substantial storylines.

I like characters like Iron Man, Joker, Dredd, The Authority for that same reason.

Last edited:
Spider-man for like 30 years. Everything about him is awesome. Cool personality, great moral values, awesome powerset without being so op his fights suck, cool ninja-like fighting skills, great villains. He even has a bitch of a girlfriend/wife, just like a real dude. Spidey is da best eva, eva!

TOP HARD HERE MY TOP 3 AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD

HORRORSHOW I LIKED THE aoa SERIES
THE SANDMAN WESLEY DODDS SANDMAN MYSTERY THEATHRE IS ONE OF MY FAV SERIES REMEMBER THINKING IT WAS NEAT THAT ALL HE HAD WAS A GAS GUN
FANTOMEX

I'm glad to see you still post, and that i still can't understand you.

Always nice to have some constants in your life.

Back