Favorite super hero and why

Tony starks or batman both billionaire playboys with cool suits and technology. Tony seems to be having more fun than bruce with his money so maybe I would chose Tony Starks

I'm going to be a bit edgy and say Saitama, he's my spirit animal.

npbvfohsgexq68pyww7e.jpg

The Man of Steel himself.

Simply because he was/is the greatest superhero. That's it.

I've always considered myself a bit unique as having Elektra being my favorite comic book character.

There's something very akward about her, a mystique that many authors of her books (the good ones) admit to not fully understanding.

She's not a hero, not a villian, but an anti-hero, an assassin, someone that kills, yet had been dead herself. That's seriously fucked up, never explained, and yet it can't be explained logically.

Unfortunately, her character has been the victim of many horrible writers. Her best material was written by Rucka, Miller, and Bendis.

Ever since the horrible movie, starring Jennifer Garner, was released in 2005, her appearances in comics have been rare. But I'm hoping her appearance in the second season of the Daredevil netflix series will encourage a new curiosity with her character and will make new appearances in comics for the near future.

Oh, and as a side note, she's always been illustrated as being easy on the eyes.

1450.jpg

Elektra-marvel-comics-14715260-500-759.jpg

Elektra-marvel-comics-14715349-366-555.jpg

b7286d8fb2b8353fc92ff97391ecfa32.jpg

193017-elektra_400.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to check what yielding means.

*** wielding.

Im legitimately creeped out now tho. When I was checking out the notifications and saw you quoted my post I sensed it was going to be about that typo. Thats some advanced sixth sense shit.

English is my third language btw, mein führer.

latest

Although I'm not too crazy about how swole he is. He really should have a dadbod and just mess up fools.

I've always considered myself a bit unique as having Elektra being my favorite comic book character.

There's something very akward about her, a mystique that many authors of her books (the good ones) admit to not fully understanding.

She's not a hero, not a villian, but an anti-hero, an assassin, someone that kills, yet had been dead herself. That's seriously fucked up, never explained, and yet it can't be explained logically.

Unfortunately, her character has been the victim of many horrible writers. Her best material was written by Rucka, Miller, and Bendis.

Ever since the horrible movie, starring Jennifer Garner, was released in 2005, her appearances in comics have been rare. But I'm hoping her appearance in the second season of the Daredevil netflix series will encourage a new curiosity with her character and will make new appearances in comics for the near future.

Oh, and as a side note, she's always been illustrated as being easy on the eyes.

1450.jpg

Elektra-marvel-comics-14715260-500-759.jpg

Elektra-marvel-comics-14715349-366-555.jpg

b7286d8fb2b8353fc92ff97391ecfa32.jpg

193017-elektra_400.jpg

Yeah, Miller's Elektra: Assassin is my jam.

I was actually going to pick a female character too, Neil Gaiman's Angela. In the 90s flood of generic "bad girls" she stood out as smart, snarky and sexy and badass. But then McFarlane went and had his spat with Gaiman and killed the character off. I'm probably more a fan of the miniseries Gaiman wrote than anything the character appeared in before or since.
angela-comicbook.jpg

Now apparently she belongs to DC and was retconned into Thor's sister, or some nonsense...

I'm glad to see you still post, and that i still can't understand you.

Always nice to have some constants in your life.
2799954-age_of_apocalypse__11___page_9.jpg

graydon creed known as horror show
in the alternate reality known as the age of apocalypse in the marvel comics

in this reality apocalypse reaches his goal of wiping out nearly the entire human race and subjugating lower level mutants

horroshow is part of hand full of the reaming humans on planet earth known as the x-termanited the last human resistance force the x-termanated were comprised of some of the x-mens greatest villians many of the team had many character flaws many were bigoted towards mutant kind horror show among them he also was drunkard and womanizer
ageofapocalypse_x-terminated.jpg

Sandman-Mystery-Theatre-The-Vamp-Sleuthing.jpg

the original sandman wesly dodss as depicted in sandman mystery theather comic series (90s adult dc goodness )

the series takes place in the 30s and 40s actual time when the sandman actually first appears in comicbooks the book is very gritty noir think la confidential also some of the stories have a horror element actually the whole series has a eerie feel through out think black dhalia or that movie with leonard decrapio in the crazy house

sandman himself pretty much just solves crimes because he has nightmares/premonitions that compel him to do so he has no super powers in fact he is portly in appearance and short he really has no costume per se he just puts on a gas mask and keeps what ever clothes he has on usually a trench coat and a double breasted jacket

i decided to read it again based on this thread its been awhile i will transcribe the page iam on so you can get a feel for the series

dian:united way is important have you heard about poland ?it sounds absolutely terrible
carol: Poland ? who has time to read when there is such a terrific sale here at blommies
caro:i mean look at the price on this and its cashmere!
dian:Carol iam serious!
carol:so iam this is cheaper
debbie:CAROL?
carol: huh?
debbie:what ho sister where have you been hiding
carol:uh no no i havent
carol:dian these are two of my old sorority sister sally and debbie
dian: sure i think i remember seeing you at college
sally : a pleasure dian but were are not that old
carol:iam sorry sally i didnt mean...
sally;dont sweat it listen were on our way to the congo join us?
debbie:we wont take no for a answer

new page

dian: you know about the congo? i was just there last night
debbi: know about it ? sally manages it
dian:eek:h really ? i suppose you heard about the grisly murder there last night
sally:yeah i heard. looks like some old wolf picked up the wrong bird
debbie:why dont we go for lunch instead of drinks ?
carol:uh thats okay i think dian..
dian:dont be silly iam famished
carol:you know i saw madaline recently
sally :sure we seen her alot in the past few months wed been wanting to invite you to our romps but you've moved and didn't leave anyone a forwarding address madeline said she was working on it . and madile usually gets what shes after

new page
carol:well she found me you;ve been seeing her for months ? i could gave sworn she said shed only been back in new york for a few weeks
debbie: well time does fly when youre having fun
sally:where the hell are those drink? we ordered ages ago
carol: so what was madeline doing europe? she never did say
debbie: who knows ? iam sure she made a killing over there though.let s do the old house toast shall we ?
waiter:sorry for the wait ladies
all in unison: over the lips down the throat girls of k-house float the boat!
debbie: caroll? remember that time we all got rip roaring drunk and brought that teenage boy back to the house?
sally:boy i sure do young and hung!

Last edited:
Captain Marvel (DC) and She-Hulk (Marvel)

Superman, not sure why because I'm not a big fan of any of his movies. But he has absolute power and is not corrupted at all, that's cool to me.
I normally root for the "boyscout" attitude heroes.

I also like Judge Dredd very much and my favourite from marvel is probably Daredevil. But somehow I prefer the affleck DD to the new one.

Robert Downey Jr.

Super smart billionaire, who wields technology and has badass suits for every occasion. Dude can be with any woman (love me some peppa pots doe), drive any car, fly anywhere via suit/jet, and kick some major ass.

I usually dont go for the man in a suit type, or the guy who depends on his suit type, but Downey is my favorite super hero for some reason.

Hulk/Wolverine are tied for second for me though. Wolverine is just a certified badass, and Hulk... Well he's the fucking Hulk...

if we're including anime then i cant really choose between vegeta/goku or saitama, been a db fan forever and love opm.

from comics tho spiderman

Back