*Favorite Rich Franklin Fight*

Rich vs. Wanderlei I is my favorite fight of his.

I don't remember much from the Hendo fight because it was a long time ago, but I don't remember that fight being better than the first Wanderlei fight.

Iceman fight broke my heart. I sat outside with my head down, alone for an hour after that.
Chuck was the man and my fave fighter, ever.

On point, I voted the Forrest fight for I'm a big fan of Forrest.

Got nothing against Rich, I was going for him in every other fight mentioned.

His win over Quarry. Then his thrashing by Anderson.

Chuck

I always thought it was so shit the Hendo fight was a 3 rounder

Henderson fight cause I thought he won...he outclassed hendo on the feet and should been his best win....opponent wise..

Believe me, before 2011 came, back in 2005-2006 Rich was looking damn near unstoppable and gives the majority of his oppoents tough fights. Show some more respect when you are done being an e-thug.

Idc how unbeatable he looked your missing my point. I respect him as a fighter and I understand at a time he was top dog. but u sound like a girl defending him every time someone lists a fight where he got KOd. the topic is not my favorite win of his

The Crow... still the most lopsided UFC fight ever

"Rich Franklin has a weak chin and I have heavy hands." -- Quarry before Franklin starched him.

His performance vs. The Crow was probably his finest, but my favorite was the Chuck fight.

ibkwfc.gif

I agree. Chuck looked phenominal and broke Rich's arm very early but Rich showed huge heart and came back to get the KO.

Great fights with Chuck and Wand (both).

I also really enjoyed Rich's armbar escape against Lutter. A beautiful thing.

Based on memory, I'd say the Crow. He was getting his ass whipped by Chuck and only won because of dat chin.

I thought his ground game was pretty stellar in the Lutter fight.

Poll Incoming

001richfranklin_large_large_large.jpg

Fan of Rich so i didn't list any fights where he was finished or badly beaten sorry.

Sorry if i left any other good fights out, didn't really watch Rich till he fought Ken.

Tanner 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back