*Favorite Rich Franklin Fight*

Bro it sucks making these threads, you pick any fighter and idiots on here will pick a loss just to screw with you.

For example: Shogun- people picked Jones
Anderson - People picked Chonan

Sad but that's how some sherdoggers are.

Very true

Gota be the fight with Chuck. Winning with a broken arm that he continued to punch with. The guy has heart.

I'm not a hater or anything, I like Rich but I just love the second Silva fight. Franklin came out looking good until Anderson found his timing(about halfway through round 1) then just destroyed him. Rich still did well hanging in there but the Spider was too much for him.

I'm not a hater or anything, I like Rich but I just love the second Silva fight. Franklin came out looking good until Anderson found his timing(about halfway through round 1) then just destroyed him. Rich still did well hanging in there but the Spider was too much for him.

Yeah i agree the second fight was great. Rich was doing well, catching Silva a few times. Also had improved his clinch. But Silva was just too much. Spectacular finish.

Just didn't want to list a brutal loss of his as a fan. Haters would vote the shit out of it haha

Bro it sucks making these threads, you pick any fighter and idiots on here will pick a loss just to screw with you.

For example: Shogun- people picked Jones
Anderson - People picked Chonan

Sad but that's how some sherdoggers are.

I love Silva to bits and while it's not my favourite Silva fight, Silva-Chonan was still a great fight.

at the time his beatdown of The Crow was one of the most one sided championship bouts, so I'll go with that one.

Anderson Silva I and II

the cung le fight

Lyoto Machida

...basically anytime he gets his ass kicked

inb4 Silva 1, Silva 2, Le, Belfort

They are legit picks. At least the Silva fights. I don't even dislike rich, but the Silva fights were masterful.

Thread title should be " favorite Rich Franklin win " if you don't want to include them :)

His KO of Quarry was my favorite moment of his career.

I love Silva to bits and while it's not my favourite Silva fight, Silva-Chonan was still a great fight.

I understand that, good fiight, incredible finish. However people on here were posting it because the great one lost.

They are legit picks. At least the Silva fights. I don't even dislike rich, but the Silva fights were masterful.

Thread title should be " favorite Rich Franklin win " if you don't want to include them :)

If you read the op. I stated i wouldn't list any brutal losses as i am a fan of his. 99% of the time a brutal loss won't be your favorite fight of a fighter you like.

Listed Hendo, that was a loss. And a much better FIGHT than either of the Silva fights.

at the time his beatdown of The Crow was one of the most one sided championship bouts, so I'll go with that one.

It wasn't one sided beat down if The Crow broke both of richs hands and one foot

Both Wand fights, especially the second one. He showed pure heart by surviving that flurry from Wand that nearly ended the fight. Even as a die hard Franklin hugger, if that fight had been stopped, I couldn't have complained. But Rich sacked up and came back and finished strong.

Chuck fight was awesome as well, and he did better against Hendo than just about anyone in the last few years. Thought he won, but oh well.

Back