*Favorite Rich Franklin Fight*

If you read the op. I stated i wouldn't list any brutal losses as i am a fan of his. 99% of the time a brutal loss won't be your favorite fight of a fighter you like.

Listed Hendo, that was a loss. And a much better FIGHT than either of the Silva fights.

Bro stop getting butthurt over people mentioning a fight u don't like. my favorite fight of his was when he got knocked out by Le u don't have to like it. You sound like a girl

If you read the op. I stated i wouldn't list any brutal losses as i am a fan of his. 99% of the time a brutal loss won't be your favorite fight of a fighter you like.

Listed Hendo, that was a loss. And a much better FIGHT than either of the Silva fights.

I'm a fan of Rich too and it doesn't stop me from enjoying the first Silva fight. That shit was definitely the most memorable fight he was in and it was incredible. I'm not even a Silva fan but what he did in that fight blew the MMA world away.

Why are you turds always whitebelts? post on your real account.

a question was asked and I gave an honest answer, I love seeing rich get beat withing an inch of his life a-la Anderson Silva I and II fights

I'm a fan of Rich too and it doesn't stop me from enjoying the first Silva fight. That shit was definitely the most memorable fight he was in and it was incredible. I'm not even a Silva fan but what he did in that fight blew the MMA world away.

I understand there are exceptions. I like the Forrest/Rashad fight (Forrest fan) even though Forrest got finished. But it's nowhere near my favorites because of the way it ended.

To each their own.

It's weird seeing all his opponents listed like that, and realizing I don't really like any of his individual fights. But I liked Rich Franklin for his career as a whole. Always well conditioned, consistent, and there was never a question about his heart.

Franklin vs. Hendo was actually a pretty good and competitive fight and I agreed with the decision. The Crow was his best performance. Quarry was his best finish.

Wandy-Rich 2.
Super fun fight, close moments on both sides (obviously far closer for Wandy at the end of the second).
At least I'm pretty sure it was the second.

Can remember both the Chuck and Quarry fights like they were yesterday. Would have to say my favourite would have to be the Chuck knock out though.

Which one was the one where he was almost arm-barred but then escaped and win?

Which one was the one where he was almost arm-barred but then escaped and win?

Lutter

n2l7pi.jpg

His performance vs. The Crow was probably his finest, but my favorite was the Chuck fight.

ibkwfc.gif

Can't believe he fought the majority of that fight with a broken hand and continued to dominate across 5 rounds.

Also I hate to say it but my favorite Anderson fights are the ones where he won and defended the title against Rich...something about the way he went after him was downright scary, especially as I was a HUGE Franklin fan going into that fight (and still am, but I thought he was unbeatable).

I voted Rich vs. Hendo. It was competitive throughout. Though the best parts were the standup, which I believe Rich was winning.

It actually annoys me that not only a great finisher but a genuine nice guy like Rich is insulted at. Yeah, he's lost one sided fights, so what? This is a guy who walks out to fight and usually leaves on his shield like a warrior. Show more respect, dammit.

It actually annoys me that not only a great finisher but a genuine nice guy like Rich is insulted at. Yeah, he's lost one sided fights, so what? This is a guy who walks out to fight and usually leaves on his shield like a warrior. Show more respect, dammit.

What are u gonna cry ? because someone doesn't say the same thing u think ? I respect him but if your gonna get your panties in a bunch over someone's opinion then gtfo. just because you probably teared up when he got knocked out doesn't mean we all have to vote for his KO wins. get over it

What are u gonna cry ? because someone doesn't say the same thing u think ? I respect him but if your gonna get your panties in a bunch over someone's opinion then gtfo. just because you probably teared up when he got knocked out doesn't mean we all have to vote for his KO wins. get over it

Believe me, before 2011 came, back in 2005-2006 Rich was looking damn near unstoppable and gives the majority of his oppoents tough fights. Show some more respect when you are done being an e-thug.

Quarry, that KO was amazing. I loved that he beat Chuck with that broken arm too, though it felt like a lucky KO, that's why it isn't my favourite. A great warrior, a superb ambassador for the sport and the coolest maths teacher in the history of the universe.

The Crow.. Broken bones in hand and foot and he still beat the piss out of the Crow and took his soul.

Back