Father time caught Stipe

Sooner or later, father Time wins...

Sometimes it's sad to look at the stars of childhood now, comparing them to earlier...

P.S. still got some swag

jean-claude-van-damme-plastic-surgery-pics.jpg

Daniel "Father Time" Cormier is born.

Sometimes it's sad to look at the stars of childhood now, comparing them to earlier...

P.S. still got some swag

View attachment 429277

When I see stuff like that I say to myself "we are way in the future" lol

I remember being a kid in '92 sitting in our tv room watching these guys movies.. Man shit has fallen off lately I don't even watch movies anymore tbh.

Sherdog logic 101. Once a fighter loses, he's past his prime<{hughesimpress}>

Naww. Stipe never elite. Decent boxing. No ground game. Weak chin. I think lesnar actually wrastle fucks him.

How dare you disrespect DC like that.

tenor.gif

1b774a5a7c9e94b558271880e289c44f.gif

P.S. still got some swag

View attachment 429277

Stallone doesn't look like he's aged that badly in past 15 years or so, but he's injecting all sorts of shit into his body to maintain himself. The other guys stopped taking gear years ago.

Cormier's heavyweight fists is what caught up with him. Im telling' y'all, this fight happens ten times, it goes 5-5. Big boys can crack and the first one to land is the last one to land. Y'all were saying JDS would best Cain 100/100 after the first fight, then Cain would win 100/100 after the third fight. Make up your darn minds! This sport is soooooo amazing, especially at heavy weight, because anything can and will happen.

Father time didn't catch up with Stipe, an opponent who isn't shot to shit caught up with Stipe.

No Stipe was the same speed he's always been. He just looks slow compared to anyone else that's not a slow HW.

DC exploited his technical flaws and speed.

Ngannou isn't slow.

Father time didn't catch up with Stipe, an opponent who isn't shot to shit caught up with Stipe.

Ngannou and Werdum weren't shot.

and if the others are so shot, why were they able to fight the champion?

people don't get it, HWs are old. that's just the way it is. they've always been able to fight until they're older, they start later and usually peak later than any other weight class.

No, Stone Cold Stipe not just himself during that fight.

It happens to anyone, like Gsp caught by Serra.

Stipe will get that belt back.

Back