Father time caught Stipe

Although obviously age does decline a fighters abilities I am struggling to believe stipe lost it all in a matter of 6 months from when he fought ngannou to the dc fight. There could’ve been factors in there that affected stipe but the fact remains that DC is the most skilled fighter he had ever fought

So he was in his prime 6 months prior?
Of course. Just like Anderson Silva was in an absolute destroyer matrix mode against Bonnar, and 6 months later he was waaaay out of his prime against Weidman. That's the nuthugger delusion for you right there.

I like Stipe but lets be honest, he was never the most elite fighter. He is well rounded with solid boxing and wrestling and is in a weak division, thats how he was able to defend the belt a few times, but theres other guys who are better at him in every aspect P4P, and thats why he lost to DC

Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.

"Father time" is 3 years older than Stipe, who is only 36 years old...

"Father time" just had a better gameplan and dirty boxing.

Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.

Wrong... Stipe was winning Until he got EYEPOKED SO HARD DC BROKE HIS FINGERS... You would think DC had started training at Jackson/Wink MMA

I seriously thought that maybe the thread was going to say that Daniel Cormier is father time.
I'm a little disappointed.

Sooner or later, father Time wins...

Sometimes it's sad to look at the stars of childhood now, comparing them to earlier...

P.S. still got some swag

View attachment 429277

Dolph looks good.

Dolph-Lundgren.03.jpg

DC is just way better than Stipe. Always was.

Maybe About-to-be-a-Father Time caught up to him instead...

Lmao stupid

Stipe was rushing in, he had no respect for cormier

He thought he was going to walk through dc

He would win the rematch

LMFAO oh christ.

nah, DC caught stipe, DC is also just a better fighter.

DC is just way better than Stipe. Always was.
{<jordan}

People are dumb as hell

Stipe lost that fight cuz he had zero respect for cormier. Zero. NONE. He expected to walk through him.

Cormier will NEVER, EVER fight Stipe again and for good reason.

{<jordan}

People are dumb as hell

Stipe lost that fight cuz he had zero respect for cormier. Zero. NONE. He expected to walk through him.

Cormier will NEVER, EVER fight Stipe again and for good reason.
Stipe ani't got shit on DC. I even betted huge on Cormier +250. DC beat that bum 10/10 u pussy

If he goes on a losing streak I'll concede he might be past it. Would be weird tho given the low wear and tear

Back