Father time caught Stipe

{<jordan}

People are dumb as hell

Stipe lost that fight cuz he had zero respect for cormier. Zero. NONE. He expected to walk through him.

Cormier will NEVER, EVER fight Stipe again and for good reason.
Let it go man

or maybe he just looked fast against lethargic HWs, and when he fought a relatively quickly HW, things went south

Stipe had a tremendous run. He has nothing to be ashamed of and nothing left to prove.

Your opinions and theories aren't facts. How do you not know this by now
1. People are stupid
2. Stipe lost because he had no respect for cormier
3. Cormier won't fight Stipe

Didn't call them facts, I said they are all true and asked if you dispute any of them

You aren't good at this

You mean the LHW champ looked faster than the previous HW champ?

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.
I think what actually caught him is Cormier with a massive right.

Father time is getting old himself forgot DC was supposed to be his target. Oh well.

1. People are stupid
2. Stipe lost because he had no respect for cormier
3. Cormier won't fight Stipe

Didn't call them facts, I said they are all true and asked if you dispute any of them

You aren't good at this
If it's "true" then it's a fact. And your theory that Stipe overlooked DC is completely baseless

Try again

Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.
Lol no.

Stipe was actually winning at the beginning. And that fight was way to short to judge. Maybe you should watch it again.

If it's "true" then it's a fact. And your theory that Stipe overlooked DC is completely baseless

Try again
Lol

Idk what you have against me

But you'd think that eventually you'd stop trying

tenor.gif

Well then engage when I engage

You don't even dispute what I say but feel the need to interject
{<huh}
I jumped in on your assertion that Stipe must've taken DC lightly. Pure conjecture yet you play it as "truth"

DC ain't Francis Nogroundgameou and he ain't Andrei Fossil Arlovski.

Ngannou isn't slow.

Ngannou and Werdum weren't shot.

and if the others are so shot, why were they able to fight the champion?

people don't get it, HWs are old. that's just the way it is. they've always been able to fight until they're older, they start later and usually peak later than any other weight class.

Werdum wasn't shot? Compare Werdum from the Mexico City fights to any Werdum after.

Peds in my opinion.

Back