Father time caught Stipe

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.

Its clear to see that in that DC fight Stipe was relatively slower and less effective. He wasnt his usual self, as he was with Ngannou or when he Demolished Arvloski in one round..

I feel as though Prime Stipe would of done the same to Cormier easily and not got caught with that short hook inside.

So he was in his prime 6 months prior?

2012 Strikeforce DC manhandles any version of Stipe with hilarious ease.

No Stipe was the same speed he's always been. He just looks slow compared to anyone else that's not a slow HW.

DC exploited his technical flaws and speed.

He was in his prime vs Ngannou but father time caught him in the DC fight?

giphy.gif

Wtf lol no I'm a huge Stipe fan and was rooting for him. Cormier beat the best Stipe there is he ain't old he looked good up until he got ktfo Cormier was just the better and older man that night.

Your saying the same Stipe who took bombs from Ngannou would get KO'd by fucking DC lmfao
Yes, because they were literally a few months apart lmao. It's not like Stipe has never been dropped before and suddenly his chin was gone for the DC fight. Stipe went down against Overeem in a very similar way except the Reem didn't move in for the kill like DC did.

Time to bump thread starting privileges up to purple belt.

D5A89412-30E5-4C1D-B0F2-A3F76FE8BDF6.jpeg

That is...until Brock comes for DC’s belt. He’s already over 40.

bork1}

DC's digits caught Stipe's eye.

he just finally had a highly skilled prime opponent

Back