Father time caught Stipe

you think i was joking?

stipe could beat any heavyweight in the history of the sport on their best day. there should be no doubt about that. i would assert that you denying this is more asinine than me thinking he actually would.
ok buddy..lmao

On a sidenote, being the GOAT or being able to "beat any heavyweight in the history of the sport on their best day." are 2 different...things...Im afraid...

ok buddy..lmao

On a sidenote, being the GOAT or being able to "beat any heavyweight in the history of the sport on their best day." are 2 different...things...Im afraid...
they are two different things

but beating other GOAT candidates on their best day would, in a fantasy world, be the way to determine the one true GOAT

which we cant do, were just nerdy fans on a message board lol

they are two different things

but beating other GOAT candidates on their best day would, in a fantasy world, be the way to determine the one true GOAT

which we cant do, were just nerdy fans on a message board lol
not really...many dudes can do this...Sure, your Stipe can...Sergei can... many others too...

Being the GOAT is about..something else...in the long run...

not really...many dudes can do this...Sure, your Stipe can...Sergei can... many others too...

Being the GOAT is about..something else...in the long run...
and we can go back and forth about their resumes and accomplishments and still not come to an objective answer

stipe's run was more impressive to me than fedor's. truly

its not fedor's fault, stipe fought and beat the better fighters to defend his belt longer than anyone had ever defended that belt.

Conor McGregor has been fighting longer than Stipe has. Get the fuck out of here with this garbage.

and we can go back and forth about their resumes and accomplishments and still not come to an objective answer

stipe's run was more impressive to me than fedor's. truly

its not fedor's fault, stipe fought and beat the better fighters to defend his belt longer than anyone had ever defended that belt.
well, has already been discussed...

I personally have Minotau & Fedor somehow tied... leaning towards Big Nog these days...

Conor McGregor has been fighting longer than Stipe has. Get the fuck out of here with this garbage.

stipe fans
mjfls.gif

Back