Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Alex I'm trusting you on that Abdullah oblongota guy. Gonna try and get him at my flex in a few leagues, if he sucks its your ass.

Hey Alex I'm trusting you on that Abdullah oblongota guy. Gonna try and get him at my flex in a few leagues, if he sucks its your ass.

I think he'll be a very good flex. But need to see how the rest of the preseason pans out.

His ADP goes up a round after today

With a name like Martavis he's gotta be one of the most explosive players in the league.

11890928_10204783121919368_7608149649196383609_n.jpg

11836860_10204783122079372_2005141377738239818_n.jpg

These might be two of the worst trade offers I've ever received. 'Reject' isn't a strong enough word.

I trust cruz before I trust an unproven rb on a timeshare team that throws the ball more than any other team...

Damn Scott Pianowski has Abdullah #16 overall in his PPR ranks. He's probably the best 'expert' out there imo.

Damn Scott Pianowski has Abdullah #16 overall in his PPR ranks. He's probably the best 'expert' out there imo.

I just don't understand why...Detroit was close to the bottom of the league in rushing last year, and it had more to do with the system than the backs.. they have a gimmicky running game that is basically an afterthought to the passing game..

16 overalll is insane imo..insane..for a guy that is going to be sharing the backfield..

Kind of reminds me of Bernard last year.. highly pushed guy that was ultimately going to be unpredictable from week to week because of the system and the timeshare...

113 receptions for lions RBs last year. Good PPR value but lolololol at 16 overall.

He was my favorite back in this year's draft and I've been taking Abdullah around the 10th or 11th round....but #16 is insane. Also, stop touting my fantasy sleepers. FF is like actual football: concealment, concealment, concealment.

He was my favorite back in this year's draft and I've been taking Abdullah around the 10th or 11th round....but #16 is insane. Also, stop touting my fantasy sleepers. FF is like actual football: concealment, concealment, concealment.

Lol. And yeah, loved Abdullah. Was one of the most fun prospects to watch last year.

Lol. And yeah, loved Abdullah. Was one of the most fun prospects to watch last year.

That play he made against McNeese State was ridiculous.

He's one of those guys who you could just imagine broad jumping through a mahogany door.

Also, I mispoke when I said "favorite back," because, you know, Gurley.

He's one of those guys who you could just imagine broad jumping through a mahogany door.

Also, I mispoke when I said "favorite back," because, you know, Gurley.

Yeah, that Gurley guy is pretty good.

Idk what it is with Georgia but they sure know how to find stud RBs. I think Nick Chubb (Gurley's backup last year) is the best RB in the country. Only a true sophomore though so not eligible until the '17 draft.

i also think Duke Johnson has a chance to run away with the Browns job when he gets back. Pretty reasonable at his current ADP.

i also think Duke Johnson has a chance to run away with the Browns job when he gets back. Pretty reasonable at his current ADP.

Browns may take a PR hit and pick Ray Rice up. IF that happens, spend a late round draft pick on Rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back