Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no1 is supposed to bell right? Even without the first two games.

Theyre what?

Abdullah isn't a sleeper anymore with his showing in the preseason game. Someone has got to pick up Reggie's catches.

AJ Green's stock has fallen pretty low. Needs to rebound this year.

Sorry.

Hypothetically... If you were the number one pick, in a Fantasy Draft, Would you choose L. Bell?

If it weren't for the suspension, he'd be my #1.

With the suspension, I think you could be justified picking Bell, AP, Charles, or maybe even Marshawn or Lacy. They're so very close. I'm never a fan of picking first, but I'm especially against picking early this year.

No. Crowell and Duke are better anyways.

Crowell is good but puts the ball on the ground too often. Duke's injured, don't know how he'll pan out. West seems entitled and doesn't seem to be putting in the hard work if reports are correct. I still think Ray Rice has value, just depends where he goes.

I wouldn't waste a draft pick on him, though. Maybe add him off the waiver wire at some point.

I hate late picks, just did my work league draft and was #9

QB: Cam/Rivers
RB: L. Miller/Ingram/Abdullah/Hyde/Gurley
WR: A. Brown/Thomas/Cooks/D. Jackson/C. Johnson
TE: Cameron
K: Hauschka
DST: Rams

Not really happy with the team. First 8 picks were RB. Standard scoring, I don't think the qbs get the yardage breakpoint bonus (300, 400) though.

I hate late picks, just did my work league draft and was #9

QB: Cam/Rivers
RB: L. Miller/Ingram/Abdullah/Hyde/Gurley
WR: A. Brown/Thomas/Cooks/D. Jackson/C. Johnson
TE: Cameron
K: Hauschka
DST: Rams

Not really happy with the team. First 8 picks were RB. Standard scoring, I don't think the qbs get the yardage breakpoint bonus (300, 400) though.

That team would rape in PPR, and I don't mind it in standard either. Thomas is a lock for 10+ TD's and AB is a stud obviously. I love Cooks this year too as he will be getting a billion targets.

Did you go Lamar Miller in the 3rd?

Yea, I went Lamar with my 3rd and Ingram right after I was hoping for Forsett or gore but they went right before my 3rd round pick.

I love that team in either scoring.

I love that team in either scoring.

Not having one of the "elite" RB makes me feel sketchy. How does everyone feel about Cameron this year? I battled between him and Eifert.

Not having one of the "elite" RB makes me feel sketchy. How does everyone feel about Cameron this year? I battled between him and Eifert.

I'd rather have arguably the top 2 WR's than an "elite" RB personally. I like Cameron but obviously his injury history is scary. I hope he does well in Miami though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back