Fantasy Football Discussion V2: Draft Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's suicide not to grab at least one RB in the first two rounds. You better hope you catch lightning because there's huge question marks around RBs after that.

I think WR/WR is fine, especially in PPR (obv). Not ideal for standard but I think it can work there as well.

I think it's suicide not to grab at least one RB in the first two rounds. You better hope you catch lightning because there's huge question marks around RBs after that.

Definitley. The only rb in the 3rd-4th that doesn't have any questionables is Morris.

Gonna pretend I didnt read that.

Dez. Not even close

How about this scenario..

Dez in Round 2 or Jeff in round 3?

I like Jeffrey quite a bit this year, but tbh he is not going to receive much more targets than last year. He got 145 targets last year..He will have to face a bit more focus from the defense this year though.. But I would probably pick him up a round or two after
Dez and be fairly comfortable knowing that I solidified my team in other positions without losing that much in the receiver department

Agreed. Zero RB is the dumbest strategy I've ever seen.

I like Jeffrey quite a bit this year, but tbh he is not going to receive much more targets than last year. He got 145 targets last year..He will have to face a bit more focus from the defense this year though.. But I would probably pick him up a round or two after
Dez and be fairly comfortable knowing that I solidified my team in other positions without losing that much in the receiver department

Dez Bryant easy

Dez Bryant easy

Dez is better.. not saying he isnt, but think if you can sure up other areas and the only tradeoff is the difference between Jeffrey and Bryant.. you have to consider it..

Dez is better.. not saying he isnt, but think if you can sure up other areas and the only tradeoff is the difference between Jeffrey and Bryant.. you have to consider it..

Dez Bryant is a 1st round pick in like 98% of the drafts I've seen. Getting him in the 2nd is great value.

Keeper League:

Kelce R13

or

Graham R8

Dez Bryant is a 1st round pick in like 98% of the drafts I've seen. Getting him in the 2nd is great value.

But consider that the difference in Jeff and Bryant last year was 50 points..over the course of the year.. now if you can can grab a serious rb2 instead and then pick up Jeff in the 3rd or 4th, you can easily make up that difference and then some..

not to mention that Jeff is going to do more this year than last because he isnt losing red zone targets to Bmarsh

Still Dez easy. Going to put up big numbers for a strong offense. With the Bears you not only have to worry about Cutler but also Cutler being benched. You also have White dealing with shin splints already on top of that. Just not a good situation. Dez is a 1st round pick imo

No reason to play 1960's style anymore. PPR way better and gives wr's the extra boost to catch up to rb's. Starting 2 qb's is the other thing that makes drafts more fun instead of a all RB early draft.

I say skip the 2 QBs and just expand the league to 14, 16, or 20 teams. I think 20 teams is ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back