Social Families of Sandy Hook victims score victory in lawsuit against Alex Jones, Infowars

There were many fishy things about that incident. Several things do not match up to the story we were told.

There were many fishy things about Christianity. Several things do not match up to the story we were told.

Don’t you literally not believe in Mars?

Alex Jones had reason to question the Sandy Hook story we were told.

I just look at the evidence. In one of his stories, Robby Parker said in his interview he was at work and could not get to the school. I his 911 call he says he's outside the school and can hear the gunshots inside the school. 2 different stories.

Noah Pozner supposedly died in the Sandy Hook School shooting and also in a Pakistan school shooting.
tumblr_mf3xviBwWZ1qajc4eo2_250.jpg

bbc-pozner1.jpg

mourning-noah-pozner-in-pakistan.jpg

Evidence that Noah Pozner died in a Pakistan school shooting?

Evidence that Noah Pozner died in a Pakistan school shooting?
I'm just saying the picture of whoever that kid is, has been used as a victim in 2 countries for 2 different school shootings.

Why do the families need access to those things exactly?

Honest question

Why do the families need access to those things exactly?

Honest question
Some people want to take down Alex Jones. Probably because he's not supportive of big marxist govt or the globalists/New World Order.

Some people want to take down Alex Jones. Probably because he's not supportive of big marxist govt or the globalists/New World Order.

It honestly seems that way.

I really don't see why these people need access to those things..

It honestly seems that way.

I really don't see why these people need access to those things..
I agree.
I think Alex Jones gets pretty crazy sometimes, but he has a right to question things and state his opinions. I agree with him on some things though.

I'm just saying the picture of whoever that kid is, has been used as a victim in 2 countries for 2 different school shootings.
You realize people have been photoshopping since before the internet was around? Ever watch the movie JFK? Don’t be a sheep.

Is it actually illegal to profit from being a conspiracy theorist?

I get suing for damages, but I don't see the overall picture that they're trying to paint here. What is the point of the records, and whether or not he profited off of bullshit? Of course he profited off of bullshit, but I don't believe it's illegal to do, if all you're offering is your opinion, and not a physical product.

I guess it could play a part in the settlement.

You realize people have been photoshopping since before the internet was around? Ever watch the movie JFK? Don’t be a sheep.
I agree there's photoshopping.

Don't worry about me being a sheep.

I get suing for damages, but I don't see the overall picture that they're trying to paint here. What is the point of the records, and whether or not he profited off of bullshit? Of course he profited off of bullshit, but I don't believe it's illegal to do, if all you're offering is your opinion, and not a physical product.

Defamation is grounds for a lawsuit

Seems reasonable. He sells sensationalism for profit and passes it off as news. A profit motive can be seen as a reason to lie. Plus it shows how many people he reaches. If he was some schmuck saying a tweet it might not matter. But profuts shows he is spreading lies to a large group of people which makes his words more damaging.

Seems reasonable. He sells sensationalism for profit and passes it off as news. A profit motive can be seen as a reason to lie. Plus it shows how many people he reaches. If he was some schmuck saying a tweet it might not matter. But profuts shows he is spreading lies to a large group of people which makes his words more damaging.

That's all arbitrary though, and protected by freedom of speech. He's no different that The National Enquirer in that regard. You don't all of sudden get those rights taken away, because you have a big audience.

My thing is, it seems the defamation case cut and dry. I don't know what it matters how "Infowars" operates outside of this case. Yeah, they peddle bullshit, but that's not a crime. This case against him might actually be tougher than it seems because of that fact.

I don't know. I haven't really looked into it all that deeply.

That's all arbitrary though, and protected by freedom of speech. He's no different that The National Enquirer in that regard. You don't all of sudden get those rights taken away, because you have a big audience.

My thing is, it seems the defamation case cut and dry. I don't know what it matters how "Infowars" operates outside of this case. Yeah, they peddle bullshit, but that's not a crime. This case against him might actually be tougher than it seems because of that fact.

I don't know. I haven't really looked into it all that deeply.
Actually this is a crime. Its called libel and/or slander and that is not protected by free speech. You say something that is not true that seriously damages someone then it is breaking the law.

The thing is he passes himself off as a source of factual information amd because of that he has to make sure what he says is true.

Hope the people of Newtown don't have it crash on their heads...

It's a sad example of how far the right wing has fallen that this clown has followers.
  1. Ya it's bad. Horrible to be honest. But I blame the people who created all this conspiracy stuff by actually conspiring. They've done so much corrupt horrible murderous things that now people have to really second guess anything a person in power says

Actually this is a crime. Its called libel and/or slander and that is not protected by free speech. You say something that is not true that seriously damages someone then it is breaking the law.

The thing is he passes himself off as a source of factual information amd because of that he has to make sure what he says is true.
his lawyer did claim that he’s just portraying a character. Replace libel with satire and he’s good to go.

Back