Social Families of Sandy Hook victims score victory in lawsuit against Alex Jones, Infowars

bref

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Six families of victims killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School won a legal victory Friday in their fight against controversial radio and internet personality Alex Jones.

A judge in Connecticut has granted the families’ discovery requests, allowing them access to, among other things, Infowars’ internal marketing and financial documents.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/families-...08575--abc-news-topstories.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

FarawayBoldLcont-small.gif

There were many fishy things about that incident. Several things do not match up to the story we were told.

Last edited:
Lmao Alex Jones cucked again! BTFO!

<36>

No but for reals, dude is a scumbag for how he disrespected those dead children and their families.

It's a sad example of how far the right wing has fallen that this clown has followers.

It's a sad example of how far the right wing has fallen that this clown has followers.

This. There is a massive right wing disinformation industry. Jones and people like him are the scum of the earth.

This is about where my freedom of speach views smash into my crying fire in a crowded theater views.

Curious how this case plays out

Free speech haters are out and about in this thread. Note who they are.

There are odd things associated with Sandy Hook but Jones just pushed it to far. He could have developed a more investigative journalism approach to it. The murder of children is horrible subject and one that should not be exploited but people feel compelled to do that.

Alex is a loon not sure about the lawsuit though... He def should have that discredit though.

Why do the words of one man create so much panic? Are we that fearful as a people? Do we have this little faith? The illusion of control I believe is our downfall.

Back