Media Face off between Holloway and Kattar

I had no idea, that's good insight. Max said in one interview something along the lines of reminding people of his bjj skills in this fight

They're both probably going to be surprised if the other starts throwing takedowns out there. This will definitely be interesting.

Max could have trouble with Kattar's jab as Kattar is almost his height. Max's opponents are usually much shorter.

Max been living on the border of CTE city since Conor boxed up him. Then Poirier beat his head like a drum. Guy could be done as a top contender
Conor won that fight not doubt about it but Max didn't take much damage in that fight.

Conor won that fight not doubt about it but Max didn't take much damage in that fight.
Max ate some pistol straight lefts, his chin is too good for his own good.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think Holloway is going down the same path that Ferguson is, not gonna end well for him against Kattar.

Dude...
Max is 29 but his brain are near 40 by now.

And I'm rooting for Max.

Thank you for posting that I was thinking of the same stats. Hope he doesn't end up sucking blended food through a straw one day

Kattar got the power to ko max. This could be a beating for max like the Tony vs Justin fight.

Max looks shook.

At first I wanted Max to win, but then I listened to both fighters prefight interviews and I changed my mind. War Kattar! Nothing personal to Max, but I hope Kattar pieces him up with crisp clean accurate. Hopefully Kattar has the gas tank and potential tdd/grappling defense to stay out of trouble

Changing teams......Tsk tsk

Lets go Max. Drop this guy and finish him please.

Max ate some pistol straight lefts, his chin is too good for his own good.
maxresdefault.jpg
I think a guy like Tony has taken much more damage than Max. Gaethje has taken more damage than Max just with his fights in the UFC. Hopefully he's not sparring like an idiot. He looks fine to me.

I think a guy like Tony has taken much more damage than Max. Gaethje has taken more damage than Max just with his fights in the UFC. Hopefully he's not sparring like an idiot. He looks fine to me.
Wasn't he pulled from the Khabib fight for talking like he's ODing on xanax?

or UFCs constant height fuckery

They're eye to eye. There's no way of telling whose shoes give them more height or who is standing with their legs further apart, but it's safe to say that these guys are both around the same height. An inch seperates them at most.

upload_2021-1-14_13-20-15.png

hopefully max can get it done. He should win by MMA math

Max > Zabit > Kattar

Back