Media Face off between Holloway and Kattar

FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
tenor.gif

If Max will ont hire a boxing coach to teach him some head movement and slips, Kattar wil lfind his chin and it will be game over. I love Max, great personality, but he gets hit way too much and it will catch up on him eventually.

At first I wanted Max to win, but then I listened to both fighters prefight interviews and I changed my mind. War Kattar! Nothing personal to Max, but I hope Kattar pieces him up with crisp clean accurate. Hopefully Kattar has the gas tank and potential tdd/grappling defense to stay out of trouble

If Max will ont hire a boxing coach to teach him some head movement and slips, Kattar wil lfind his chin and it will be game over. I love Max, great personality, but he gets hit way too much and it will catch up on him eventually.

You could say the same thing about Kattar.

Dude's offensive boxing is legit, but he couldn't slip a jab if his life depended on it

I hope Max still has it and pulls this off.
Why wouldn't Max still have it? He's only 29 and hasn't taken too much damage. He's fighting a game opponent so it will be fun. I think Kattar is a little overrated on here and expect Max to outpoint him.

Who’s got better kicks who’s got better jits cause those this guys got hands.

How can you not be a Holloway supporter? However - I'm sadly waiting for that fight for Max to get clubbed with something thatd hed walk through a few years ago but get crumpled in the near future......maybe the very near future. Kattar is a beast and is on that ascension . I've got hunch kattar may win this - looking forward to this fight.

Calvin's hands are crisp, he's going to find a way in and give Max health concerns when he wakes up. Anything to keep Holloway and Volk out of the same cage for another boring as fuck 25 minutes.

Back