Media Face off between Holloway and Kattar

I'm gonna be salty if max just thinks he can box. Calvin is real good.

Interestingly enough, as a kattar fan, I'm thinking the same exact thing but from kattar's perspective. He better mix in level changes, leg kicks, and clinch exchanges.

Honestly, I feel like whoever comes in with the more diverse gameplan will win.

Nah, Max has absorbed a ton of shots. Aldo punished him in both fights. Max ate it all and won, but he ate a lot of very hard shots just in those two fights. Poirier punished him as well.

That boy got miles on him.

What people don't talk about is the amount of damage he took in all those camps for five round fights. There's a reason why max has been so vocal about not wanting to take any unnecessary head trauma in camps anymore.

If Max will ont hire a boxing coach to teach him some head movement and slips, Kattar wil lfind his chin and it will be game over. I love Max, great personality, but he gets hit way too much and it will catch up on him eventually.

Instead of using combos from the UFC-game you mean?

We sure that isnt dirty harry filling in for halloway?

Interestingly enough, as a kattar fan, I'm thinking the same exact thing but from kattar's perspective. He better mix in level changes, leg kicks, and clinch exchanges.

Honestly, I feel like whoever comes in with the more diverse gameplan will win.

Pretty much. I obviously want Max to win. No idea if he will. I wouldn't be shocked if it's closely contested or someone gets finished. I do fucking hate the stupid Cartel shit Calvin is on about lol.

Pretty much. I obviously want Max to win. No idea if he will. I wouldn't be shocked if it's closely contested or someone gets finished. I do fucking hate the stupid Cartel shit Calvin is on about lol.

Cheesy name for sure, but they're a good group of guys and they're bringing more attention to a region that, for the most part, hasn't really had any break out mma stars.

I do wish they chose a different name, though.

Last edited:
Max been living on the border of CTE city since Conor boxed up him. Then Poirier beat his head like a drum. Guy could be done as a top contender

Max is 1 of 4 fighters in UFC history to absorb more than 900 head strikes. He hasn't been knocked down, but he has been punched in the head a shitload. Most of which occurred at his normal weigh class.

Man i love Max but he seems to be just coasting in his last few fights not sure how bad he really wants it these days. Kattar is young and hungry.

Will be interesting. Rooting for Max but thinking Kattar.

Man i love Max but he seems to be just coasting in his last few fights not sure how bad he really wants it these days. Kattar is young and hungry.

Will be interesting. Rooting for Max but thinking Kattar.
Kattar is actually several years older than Max. They just happen to be at relatively opposing points in their careers.

Back