Media Face off between Holloway and Kattar

The tension was so thick you can cut through it

I'm gonna be salty if max just thinks he can box. Calvin is real good.

Hey Max, The 80´s called and wanted their jacket back

Calvin is clearly hiding something behind his back.
I think he is always putting his hands behind his back at the Face-off it is not the first time and definitely not the last time

Who’s got better kicks who’s got better jits cause those this guys got hands.
Both of them are strikers so it is probably that we will not see a submission or a ground game

How do 6 foot men make 145lbs? Their faces look like they are skelators but their bodies aren't all that skinny.
Zabit is 6 ft 1.5 and he is fighting at 145 but he looked absolutely skinny whether at the scales or in his fights

I don't agree. He took a lot in the Poirier fight but other than that he's alright.
His last three fights were all 5 round wars. When you keep fighting like that it’s not “if” the damage catches up to you. It’s “when”

I like Max, but how he talks he just doesn't seem as fun loving and enthusiastic and Kattar is new fresh blood for the division. I like Max, but maybe it would be nice to have a new contender for Volk
We already have a NO.1 contender for Volk which is Ortega because he is fighting him next for the belt and if Kattar beats Max then it is very likely he will fight the winner of Volk/Ortega

Why wouldn't Max still have it? He's only 29 and hasn't taken too much damage. He's fighting a game opponent so it will be fun.

Nah, Max has absorbed a ton of shots. Aldo punished him in both fights. Max ate it all and won, but he ate a lot of very hard shots just in those two fights. Poirier punished him as well.

That boy got miles on him.

Back