Fabricio Werdum suspended by USADA for 2 years (positive for Trenbolone)

ouch

that's him done

He was working to get down to the bottom of this like Brock was

<CroCop1>

They should have Brock-ed it up, payed USADA's penalty and gotten their Title Shot...

Last edited:
I expect him to get 6 month on appeal. Isn't it his first offence?

So Fedor has lost to another Juicer. LOL at one legit loss to Mitrione. Goatiest Goat.

Mitrione played in the NFL

Fedor never lost to anyone who was on the same amount of steroids or less, imo. Only guys on biology-altering levels of shit, and all after he tried to clean up.

Whats it been like a month? And they already have his punishment done?

The Jones situation is maddening because of other positive tests like this getting handled so quickly. Jon better get the book thrown at him, and lodged in his skull.

well werdum accepted it while jon never has and has filled for delays a few times already.

did bartlo colon look like a person who would take peds as well.
You don’t know anything about PEDs. Colon popped for synthetic testosterone and Werdum for trenbolone. Which are two completely different compounds with different effects, especially different effects on muscle/strength gain+fat loss.

Well if u are gonna bust, may it be for tren and not be some weak ass shit like ghrp/iPam or sarms... lol

Seriously though, fabricio... tren?

Really?

Funny dude at times, but seemingly really dumb at times as well.

Last edited:
Well innocent until proven guilty so until Fedor gets popped, his clean. Tubby guy didn't look like it. But Hendo, Bigfoot very much so. Maybe Werdum wasn't on it his whole career but like Silva, Jones there will always be an * next to their name as maybe they were. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. What goes up must come down. Go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger.

Edit: Thats a reply to Fresno, sorry mate cant reply bc of the shitty belt rules.

well werdum accepted it while jon never has and has filled for delays a few times already.
It sounds like Werdum is saying its a misunderstanding, and is pulling a Brock "Getting to the bottom of this". Regardless the Jones thing has been 13-14 months. Dude should be given a suspension of some kind.

Doesn't really look like he was on Tren to me.

A Brazilian getting popped for PEDs? SHAWKING

Based on what I've seen on every list, US and Brazil are pretty much dead even in the PED race.

A fading Fedor lost 3 in a row to Werdum, Bigfoot, and Hendo.
All a little bit saucy and “in their prime”, despite their age.

Tren is the magic potion of most bodybuilders.

No clue it actually helps fighting. It's weird, because I've had friends who've used Tren and they said it is hell on your breathing.

Back