News Walt Harris suspended for 4 years under new anti doping programme

Drostanalone is more commonly known as masteron. One of the "safest" steroids available.

And it is pretty easy to order this stuff online these days.
Ah, I recognize Masteron.

It's kinda known as a good one for not losing all its gains when you stop using it, unlike a lot of others, iirc.

I think its foul they did walt like that. yeah cheating is wrong but with what Walt been through they could
have done this another way. If i was
in charge i would let him know personally his punishment but would do my part and keep it under wraps. hes not that well known anyway
so i could spare him the public embarrassment. again he still gets punished and suspended for 4 or whatever years but we would find another
active fighter to make the example out of.

ALSO DANA NEEDS TO PAY HIS FIGHTERS, WHAT THE FCKS THE POINT IN
HAVING ALL THESE RULES AND NO DRUGS FOR FAST RECOVERY, ETC ETC AND YOU
GETTING PAID LIKE SH1T.

Guess it's not just open season after all.
gotta start with a bang in order to convince ppl into thinking this's legit.

Hasn’t won a fight in 5 years , it was time to pull the pin anyway

Walt Harris can't afford to have a guy on staff who monitors his detection windows, or a chemist to ever so slightly chemically alter his gear so it doesn't get detected.

What he popped for is very standard issue gear.

I'm aware that it is 'standard' stuff...the stupidity is that he was notified he failed a test, then took more stuff shortly afterwards and got busted again.

I think its foul they did walt like that. yeah cheating is wrong but with what Walt been through they could
in charge i would let him know personally his punishment but would do my part and keep it under wraps. hes not that well known anyway
so i could spare him the public embarrassment. again he still gets punished and suspended for 4 or whatever years but we would find another

GETTING PAID LIKE SH1T.
They did keep it under wraps....until the investigation and suspension was finalized and official.

GETTING PAID LIKE SH1T.
This is his 3rd failed drug test, although I wouldn't be surprised if he had a 4th "hidden" USADA one to explain his exact 2 year absence going into the Josh Parisian fight.

He is looking at Josh Barnett, lifelong ban territory in all honesty.

Walt Harris can't afford to have a guy on staff who monitors his detection windows, or a chemist to ever so slightly chemically alter his gear so it doesn't get detected.

What he popped for is very standard issue gear.

He also probably can't afford a good lawyer to fight the case. Jones was gonna get a 4 year suspension if he hadn't gone to arbitration and settled with USADA.

It's hilarious reading this thread and seeing that 90% of people clearly didn't even read the announcement. Walt failed under USADA last June. Not the new policy.

USADA then sat on their ass dragging it out for 6 months despite THREE SEPARATE FAILURES here AND a prior failure before leaving the UFC with his case still unresolved.

The new providers came in and upheld his failures instead of wiping them clean like everybody thought they'd do AND in 3 months handed him a 4 year ban, effectively retiring him.

They nailed some 40 year old who hasn’t fought in 3 years. I’m sure we’ll still see these types of “see we catch people, we’re not making it easy on them” busts

It’ll be just like the NFL where a handful of 2nd stringers pop but the stars never do

Exactly it'll be the same as it was under USADA. The UFC would have to be quite stupid to actually try and kill their own money makers. Just do what all the other leagues are doing and make it seem legit on the outside. (Although I would say most other leagues actually seem fairly looser on the testing)
USADA are the ones who failed Walt lol. He failed in June 2023, July 2023, and again in August 2023.

CSAD sentenced him after USADA sat on their asses for 6 months before leaving his case unresolved when they left.

Y'all are conspiracy nuts.

Time to go to Poland or russia wherever they dont enforce USADA penalties and fight.

4 years is fucking ridiculous.
Walt failed USADA tests in June 2023, July 2023, and August 2023, with 3 different banned substances. He also failed a NSAC June 2023 test around the same time as the June USADA one. On top of all this, he also had a prior CSAC failure in 2019.

4 years WAS the plea deal. He was probably facing a lifetime ban.

Last edited:
USADA are the ones who failed Walt lol. He failed in June 2023, July 2023, and again in August 2023.

CSAD sentenced him after USADA sat on their asses for 6 months before leaving his case unresolved when they left.

Y'all are conspiracy nuts.

You think he pisses in a cup in August and the next day they know the test failed? And then the next week they have a ruling on it?

But ok then. We're about to see a hailstorm of suspensions coming up now then. I'll get back to you when we do.

You think he pisses in a cup in August and the next day they know the test failed? And then the next week they have a ruling on it?

But ok then. We're about to see a hailstorm of suspensions coming up now then. I'll get back to you when we do.
Try reading the article...?

Walt also failed his June 2023 NSAC tests too like he did with USADA's June 2023 tests. NSAC managed to finish his case and suspend him by October 2023. USADA meanwhile still hadn't by December 31 when their contract expired. Let alone the additional two failures that came after the first June 2023 one they also caught.

CSAD came in and resolved all 3 cases in 3 months. AKA the same timeline NSAC managed to for Walt's June 2023 failure.

USADA were incompetent overpriced idiots and it's amazing you guys prop them up. Shit like this is exactly why CSAD got the contract over USADA being renewed.

3 loss - 40 year old - unranked Walt gets thrown to the wolves, to give the UFC anti doping agency some credibility
He hasn't fought since 2021 and would've retired anyway

What a show for the plebs

Like the kind of chemo?

Yeah, I’ve had maybe like 20 different chemo drugs so far
as well as full body radiation, surgeries, stem cell transplant, immunotherapies, etc

People think “chemo is chemo” and it’s just one big poison soup
but every cancer is different and there’s tons of these. Or different combos of drugs.

It’s like running a marathon that never ends

*don’t mean to derail the thread or anything mods

Try reading the article...?

Walt also failed his June 2023 NSAC tests too like he did with USADA's June 2023 tests. NSAC managed to finish his case and suspend him by October 2023. USADA meanwhile still hadn't by December 31 when their contract expired. Let alone the additional two failures that came after the first June 2023 one they also caught.

CSAD came in and resolved all 3 cases in 3 months. AKA the same timeline NSAC managed to for Walt's June 2023 failure.

USADA were incompetent overpriced idiots and it's amazing you guys prop them up. Shit like this is exactly why CSAD got the contract over USADA being renewed.

When did I prop them up?

I'll let the future decide how good the CSAD will do. A lot of talk about how it was open season since USADA left so they are probably smart firing off a few suspensions in the beginning to show that's not the case.

But lets see if there will be more suspended fighters and if it will be more than just the Walt Harris of the world. Because it seems you are of the opinion that it absolutely will be.

Back