News Walt Harris suspended for 4 years under new anti doping programme

The first suspension of the post-USADA era of drug testing in the UFC has been made official.

The UFC announced late last year that it would be ending its longstanding partnership with USADA from the start of 2024 and continue testing its athletes under a new anti-doping program.

The change was big news at the time but hasn’t really made any headlines in the early part of this year, but now Combat Sports Anti-Doping (CSAD) has announced that Walt Harris has accepted a four-year suspension stemming from two different violations from last year....

Read more at

My take is its selective enforcement...plus finding out about the cheating so long after it occured kinda makes thw whole process less credible.

The search button is your friend

I’m outraged.

That something I don’t give a shit about is getting so much attention.

I don’t even know who this guy is. What is he, like a secretary for the UFC or something?

I’m outraged.

That something I don’t give a shit about is getting so much attention.

I don’t even know who this guy is. What is he, like a secretary for the UFC or something?
Very weird flex to come on this site and just out yourself as a casual, but nobody ever accused Shertards of being smart, so jokes on me I guess

I'll always feel bad for Walt over what happened to his daughter. A 4 year ban seems like a career death sentence.

Very weird flex to come on this site and just out yourself as a casual, but nobody ever accused Shertards of being smart, so jokes on me I guess. Also I drink my own pee
What a retard! Is it that time of the month, ma’am?

Here’s you : Waaaaa! I’m a little bitch baby! Someone change my diaper!

Ya filthy self admitted pee drinker

Well that's pretty much it for his career. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

The first and only live UFC event I saw Walt Harris absolutely mug Sergei Spivak. Thanks for the memories, Walt!

Back