Fabricio Werdum suspended by USADA for 2 years (positive for Trenbolone)

Whats it been like a month? And they already have his punishment done?

The Jones situation is maddening because of other positive tests like this getting handled so quickly. Jon better get the book thrown at him, and lodged in his skull.

Gonna miss this guy, also gonna be pissed when Jones no boner jones gets a slap in the wrist and gets to fight this year.

Wow.

Imagine what Jones will get.
4 years.

RIZIN, HERE WE COME!!!

Hello Japan
lol I hope he goes to Rizin or something. I could careless, dudes an ape through and through. Was he on Turbinol during the fight with Volkov? Volkov beat his ass.
<mma1>
UFC doesn't release suspended fighters from contract until they serve the suspension, Werdum isn't going anywhere for two years.

surprised no one mentioned fedor/his legacy yet

At first I read that he's suspended for Toblerone. Well, it's so tasty it should really be a banned substance.

Damn that whole division got roid users . I think rothwell popped too

Was on it the day his "resurgence" started. They were just lucky to catch him now.

Suddenly he became an amazing striker with great cardio? Yeah right.
tried to do it clean, went to shit, so took a risk to get back on track

nvbtorajh9haxjzpqzqu.jpg

So Fedor has lost to another Juicer. LOL at one legit loss to Mitrione. Goatiest Goat.

When he returns he will be 43... a prime age to challenge for the HW championship.

Damn, Fabricio went hardcore. I like it. If you decide to roid, then either go big or go home.

They should overturn his win over Fedor. Don't bother me with your logic, either.

Back