Fabricio Werdum suspended by USADA for 2 years (positive for Trenbolone)

If I was him i'd ask for my release and fight in Rizin. Or honestly, if he wants to wait, 43 at HW isn't THAT outrageous.

Fedor's so great that he keeps winning without even doing anything.

ACB or Rizin time for Werdum.

81mL7kyXEEL._SY450_.jpg

USADA announced today that UFC® athlete Fabricio Werdum, of Redondo Beach, Calif., has tested positive for a prohibited substance and received a two-year sanction for his anti-doping policy violation.

Werdum, 41, tested positive for trenbolone and its metabolite epitrenbolone following an out-of-competition urine test conducted on April 25, 2018. Trenbolone is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

https://ufc.usada.org/fabricio-werdum-receives-doping-sanction/

Werdum had earlier protested his innocence..

https://mmainsight.com/ufc/fabricio-werdum-protests-innocence-after-usada-anti-doping-violation

“The entire UFC staff and I are all working together to solve this problem,” Abdel-Aziz told mmafighting.com. “I’m very confident it will be OK. … It’s a misunderstanding. Something is off. Fabricio did not take anything illegal.”

Now, the 40-year-old Werdum has also spoken out on the matter via a written statement.

Hey guys, I got up this morning to the news that one of my urine samples from April tested positive for a prohibited substance,” Werdum stated. “I am working with my team, the UFC and USADA to understand what happened. I’ve always been careful with everything I take and I’ve always supported a clean sport. We will work hard to solve this misunderstanding, and I hope soon to be able to go back to the octagon and do what I love.”

love how everyone when they busted are saying they don't know what happened but will get to the bottom of it.

Surprised he was done for Tren. Must have had trouble training on it, it's terrible for cardio.

A Brazilian getting the maximum sentence for 1st time offence whilst an American gets a slap on the wrist... shocking.

Why tren for fighting? Seems like such a weird choice for a fighter.

I had a back spasm just reading "tren". I just spun the wheel of PED excuses and I'm going with tainted meat.

"everyone is on steroids"

- nate diaz

A Brazilian getting the maximum sentence for 1st time offence whilst an American gets a slap on the wrist... shocking.
More like being a draw or not.

If Conor got flagged Dana would get rid of usada the next day :D

Back