News Ezra Miller (The Flash) arrest [update] charged with burglary in Vermont this time

what evidence is there he really committed any of these crimes ? innocent until proven guilty imho this is till america and he is still the flash (to me atleast)

also we have to see how good his movie is before we really pass judgments
accepting his Flash
o_O
showing serious bad judgement here brudda

what *real* evidence do we have that Ezra has actually done something wrong ?

im open to being proven wrong if its even possible
Isn't there video of at least one incident, while not proven in court we have eyes.

lots of videos of him being a weird asshole, including him being belligerent while getting arrested, firsthand accounts of his idiocy before getting arrested, a video of him grabbing a woman by the throat and throwing her to the ground, a bunch of shit man, guy's a mentally deranged sexually deviant abuser

lots of videos of him being a weird asshole, including him being belligerent while getting arrested, firsthand accounts of his idiocy before getting arrested, a video of him grabbing a woman by the throat and throwing her to the ground, a bunch of shit man, guy's a mentally deranged sexually deviant abuser

Just save time and call him a male feminist.

the problem holmes

if you saying he is your flash.

what about Ezra's flash was good?

he was basically a less charismatic Jesse Eisenberg

they took out all the stuff that makes Barry allen good and made him into a GEN-z caricature
an anti-social weirdo
unexplained super genius/ tech genius
that drops quips

they just took the aspect of Barry that he is a shit talker and spun him into a little brat

that Flash interpretation was garbage

im not buying it

the problem holmes

if you saying he is your flash.

what about Ezra's flash was good?

he was basically a less charismatic Jesse Eisenberg

they took out all the stuff that makes Barry allen good and made him into a GEN-z caricature
an anti-social weirdo
unexplained super genius/ tech genius
that drops quips

they just took the aspect of Barry that he is a shit talker and spun him into a little brat

that Flash interpretation was garbage

as i mentioned before, ill reserve jugdment until his feature film is released

im not buying it

as i mentioned before, ill reserve jugdment until his feature film is released
ridiculous
form a strong opinon first
and then force yourself to double back or double down and avoid a fun movie because of your stubbornness

thats what a man would do

I can’t wait until Ezra Miller defends himself by saying he has a medical condition that forces him to beat women. If he were awesome, he would just fucking do that.

I tried to watch The Flash, but I was bored out of my mind. That might make me watch it.

This idiot probably lost millions in that HBO max spin off being called off

But after a friendly interaction, Miller’s mood sharply turned when she told them that they couldn’t smoke inside her home.“That just set them off,” Nadia said. “I asked them to leave about 20 times, maybe more. They started insulting me. I’m a ‘transphobic piece of shit.’ I’m a ‘Nazi.’ It became so, so stressful for me. They were going around my house

Story trying to stick with they/them crap got me confused lmao

One of most retarded trends ever, hope it die soon, make no fucking sense

Back