News Ezra Miller (The Flash) arrest [update] charged with burglary in Vermont this time

But after a friendly interaction, Miller’s mood sharply turned when she told them that they couldn’t smoke inside her home.“That just set them off,” Nadia said. “I asked them to leave about 20 times, maybe more. They started insulting me. I’m a ‘transphobic piece of shit.’ I’m a ‘Nazi.’ It became so, so stressful for me. They were going around my house

Story trying to stick with they/them crap got me confused lmao

One of most retarded trends ever, hope it die soon, make no fucking sense

Ha , makes my eyes Roll because in some articles I think it's talking about multiple people, no it's just these spineless news sources cowtowing to the mentally ill hijacking fucking Grammer to suit their mental illness

I think this is a woman asking for help after decades of patriarchal oppression.

But after a friendly interaction, Miller’s mood sharply turned when she told them that they couldn’t smoke inside her home.“That just set them off,” Nadia said. “I asked them to leave about 20 times, maybe more. They started insulting me. I’m a ‘transphobic piece of shit.’ I’m a ‘Nazi.’ It became so, so stressful for me. They were going around my house

Story trying to stick with they/them crap got me confused lmao

One of most retarded trends ever, hope it die soon, make no fucking sense
Maybe joke s on you and they were many?

Jesus. Honestly this dude must have the best manager in the business to be getting away with all this shit. When people weren’t allowed to visit family he was travelling the world smashing up bars and choking young girls. How the fuck are the press just letting threatening a family with a gun slide? I hope this guy heath ledgers himself and doesn’t do a Chris Benoit and take others down with him, although could you really be considered a victim if you are still hanging around with this absolute loon after all of this.

They are doing a Russell Crowe-esque fightin round the world Tour.

Hope some upstanding vermont citizen shoots their ass.

So what's the story on this dude? I haven't been following with anything of this shit. Is he good to go for being Flash or what?

He’s innocent, these accusations are getting ridiculous let the man live his life in peace

Pretty sure he is still in the movie but wont be in any more afterward.
That is pretty nuts that he is still going to make millions despite this being like his 11th arrest a regular person would have been a felon by now doing every thing he did.

Back